Part-4 Flashback

Nandini's pov:
It happened 6months ago.. When I passed my scholarship exam for space accademy.. It was very difficult to pass it but I always wished to study in that reputed college but it had high fees and nobody will pay such a huge amount on this bad luck (me).. Now I have to pay only 20% of the fees.. Which I can pay by working myself..
Today is my first day in space accademy and am late.. Shit! Ayyapa help me!  I was running to find an. auto but suddenly I saw a grl crying in between of the road and vehicles were moving around her.. It was dangerous she can get hit.. I saw a truck coming towards her on high speed.. I got scared and ran towards her to save her but before I reach there, I saw a tall guy.. Like really tall.. That guy jumped in between and saved that grl by giving her a slight push and I catched her before she fall but that guy rolled and got hit with rock and blood started oozing from his head and arms... I panicked and ran towards him I took his head in my lap it was all blood and then suddenly the mom of the grl came and said sorry but I was not listening... I called for an auto and asked for help and make him lay in auto and asked the driver to drive to hospital fast.... We reached hospital I gave the driver  hundred note which I had and took that guy in... Nurses took him to OT... I was so scared for him and kept praying to Ayyapa for his well being... I completely forgot about my first day college and then nurse came to me and said she has called relatives of the guy and I can meet the guy and he is out of danger... I sighed and then said thank you and moved in but he was sleeping I caressed his hair.. He looked innocent and he is such a kind person that he helped that grl without Thnking twice... And then i noticed how handsome he is... He had a well built body... I blushed on this thought... It was a different feeling.. He was different.. I never saw someone helping someone this much... But then I remembered how my life is and took steps back and then i saw him struggling to open his eyes... I ran out I didn't wanted him to see me... Or say thanks or anything...i wanted to be a stranger and admire him... I sat outside until I saw his family coming running there... They were talking and I came to knw that guys name is manik... They all were crying.... how lucky this guy is.. He has someone to care.. I didn't meet any of the family member and went out and sat in an auto and left for college as I was already late...

Next part will be a continuation that how nandu became manik's secret admirer