Part-5 Flashback Continues

Nandini's pov:
Space is such a big college.. Finally my dream came true.. I sat in my class attended lectures and then went to notice board to take my time table Hut I saw a notice of vacancy of assistant in library.. I got happy that I can work here.. So I quickly went in library and talked to mam.. The library was divided in two parts.. 1was music library and second was book library.. Mam asked me do I have knowledge of in music.. If I do only then I can become her assistant.. I said yes I do have knowledge.. I love music.. I used to sing but.. I shud not get into tjose black memories again..she selected me as her assistant nd I was happy... And then I took a leave sat in an auto and left for home coz I have to join it from Monday..
Some days passed and in these days I cudnt forget that guy.. Manik.. I Dnt why.. His act if saving that grl doesn't leave my mind... I have started working in library.. And I was going towards my class suddenly i saw someone and froze at my place.. It was MANIK  coming towards me.. He had a bandage on his head.. He was not looking at me... He was talking to a guy... I was so shocked.. He passed me and turned in another corridor but I was still looking in same direction... He is in this college??  Wat game destiny is playing with me... I chucked all thoughts and moved towards my class... I always sit on first seat of corner row... Ekdum last row so no one can notice my pretence.. Professor came and started teaching and suddenly I heard a voice.. "may we come in".. I looked in direction and again I was shocked to core manik and his friends which I saw in hospitals standing there... They are in my class????? Shit!!!... They came in and sat at last desk totally opposite row..... Least bothered who is in class and who isn't... I started concentrating on lecture but again and again I want to look at him.. Go to him ask him about his injury. I didn't knw wat was happening to me.. That guy affects me badly.. Bell rang and I quickly ran out..and release a breath... DO I FEEL FOR HIM ???

Hope u like it 😃