Unwilling

Ever since that day when that creepy man knocked on my door, I've been afraid to step foot outside. I know I shouldn't be afraid because of my mothers reassurance but I can't help but think he's watching me. I feel as though he knows more about me than he should. It's the way he answer those questions so confidently.

 I watch my back as I cross the mencing road ahead. Looking side to side for cars and the man I now call "Hawkeye." I feel it would be appropriate under these circumstances for me to give him such a name. Holding my books in one arm and my bag slinged over my shoulder I make my way to the other side. I try steping above the lift between the street and the sidewalk but before I could catch myself, my face smashes into the ground. I bring my hand to my face to find blood dripping from a fresh burning cut. I look to find my books scattered on the ground. Some flipped open, pages torn and folded, and others landed in a puddle of dirty water. "Great just what I needed to end the perfect day." I mumble under my breathe.

 I'm almost done gathering all my things when a hand with a tight grip clutchs my shoulder. I turn my head to face the person who has hold on me. Not to my surprise it's Hawkeye. He gives me a creepy smirk, flashing his surprisingly sparkly white teeth. With one of his arms, he loops it under mine and pulls me to my feet. Hawkeye reveals under his suit jacket a gun about half the size of my forearm. He simply gestures toward the black towncar and slightly pulls me along. This sight is not enough to alert the passing perdestrians. I stumble as I try to keep cool and carry my stuff to the car. He opens the car door and basically throws me in. In the backseat with me is a huge broody man wearing an identical suit to Hawkeye. He has on square sunglasses to shield his eyes, not from the sun but from me.

 We begin to drive off at a normal speed to not attract any unnecessary attention. My breathing picks up and I start to have an anxiety attack. The man next to me notices and bumpes the back of Hawkeye's seat to make him turn around.

"Hey sweetheart how's it goin" Hawkeye says turning between me and the road ahead.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask frantically.

"That's to none of your concern okay missy" He says rudely back.

"But why are you doing this? I did nothing to you"

"It's not about you, nothing personal, I'm just taking orders." He says keeping both eyes on the street this time. I take specific notice to his last two words.'Taking orders?' That means he must be working for somebody.

 My train of thought ends there when I'm suddenly hit in my temple with a handgun. I'm outcold for hours but when I'm able to open my eyes, I can tell i'm in a grassland of some sort.