30

Heads up. I have never written a Fan Fiction before, let alone a charecter x reader, so bear with me.

"Wake up Y/N!" You heard a voice yell and you eyes fluttered open.

Who would wake you up so rudely?

"Levi can you please go wake her up we have all tried already she wont even budge?" A familiar voice asked from behind your door.

Everyone is trying to wake you up? Lets make this fun and do something to the next person who tries to wake you up from your amazing sleep.

"Fine you little brats" someone yelled as you heard your door creak open and your floor start to creak as someone walked twards you 'sleeping' body.

"Y/N get-" he was cut off as he was then pulled into the bed by you and he was trapped.

Your arms were warped around him and he couldint get lose despite his squirming.

"Y/N let me go!" You heard him yell. Asll you did was giggle, still keeping your eyes closed.

He stopped squirming. What happened why did he stop trying to get free? Did he give up? That's no fun.

You opened your eyes due to feeling something soft pressed agains your left cheek.

Your eyes widened to see Levi kissing your cheek. You face heated up and you let go of him falling of your bed.

"O now sleeping beauty is up?" Levi questioned as he got up from your bed and began to fix it. Completly ignoring what he just did.

Did you like it???? I hope so I had no clue what I was doing, other then on most chrecter x reader stories they put Y/N so you can put your name into the actual story. Love you all thank you for reading. Please give me feedback.

Keep scrolling ⬇⬇⬇