Bully- Markjin

"You know what, Jinyoung? You piss me off."

I caught myself scoffing as I raised my eyebrows at the asshat of a boy who stood in front of my desk. It was a cold afternoon and I was stuck inside my English class working on extra homework. Apparently trying to get good grades is a piss off to the general public. 

"Look, I don't know what I did. I just want to be left alone." I cleared my throat and brought my head back down to my text book. I hated insolent fools like this kid, thinking he was better than me just cause he hated school and had an attitude worse then a pubescent boy.

"You walk around these halls thinking your better than everyone else just because you get good grades. We've all had enough." 

We? Also is he for real?

I sighed as I looked back up at the growling boy and smirked. "I dunno, Mark. Maybe if you got your shit straight you could be just as good as me."

Mark brought his fist upon my desk, causing me to flinch. "That's it Park, you dead meat." I recoiled as I closed my book and stood up but that didn't start Mark from attempting to kill me with his bare fists.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of the blow but felt nothing. I slowly looked up to see the jock of the school, Im Jaebum, gripping Mark's risen fist.

"You are both raging idiots." Before I knew it, I could feel the hands of the school quarter back, Jackson Wang's hand push into my back, sending me flying into Mark. I would've cried out of embarrassment if I didn't see Mark blushing as he caught me.

"Kiss and make up, or should I say out." Jackson barked, laughing. Jaebum just smirked.

I looked back at Mark who awkwardly looked away, pink still evident on his cheeks.

Shit.