Chapter 6 past the future and now

Hey guys I'm back to this chapter hope you like it sorry for the wait.

Author pov (short so don't worry)

A few weeks later, Xia was up and getting more positive feedback with concerts,signing,and more.

Today everyone was in the dorm on there day off when manger hyung walks in.

Minjun pov

I'm sitting on the couch with the rest if the members watching tv when manger hyung walks in and gets our attention, he looks pleased.

Manger:"well guys you'll are improved in your popularity and the boss is giving you time to have your family visit so today everyone is to call home and invite them here so that they can meet the other members and their families, got that?"

We all nodded and grabbed our phones and called or texted our parents to invite them over but of course I was afraid that the father situation will pop up soon and that'll be a disaster..but anyway I texted my umma and told her to come and gave her the address and put my phone back in my pocket then I said,

Me:"um so first to get ready for our parents, ill assign jobs that we need to fulfill to have are successful visit so hyunjae your in charge of cleaning, Seungjae your in charge of decorating and junkie your in charge of keeping them in order and hyukkie you and me are in charge of the food so me and you have to go shopping then when we get back we have to cook it k"

They all nodded and started to get to work while me and hyukkie headed out, I had a black hoodie and Baggie blue jeans with black and white shoes while hyukkie wore a cap with glasses and a light blue t-shirt with blue jeans and blue and white shoes to match, as we walked together my phone rings, as I answer it I hear heavy breathing on the other end I panicked,

Me:"Where are u? What's wrong? Tell me where are u?"

After a short breathing a voice says "apqujeong" then The call ended and I went into thinking see we live in cheongdamdong so I can just pay a taxi to get so I handed the money for the food to hyukkie.

Me:" hyukkie, I've got an emergency so I have to go u do the shopping and quickly get home to prepare, I leave u in charge now hurry we don't have much time ill try to get back in time k"

He nodds while I run off and catch a taxi, as soon as I got in I said,

Me:" apqujeong please......hurry"

After a second the taxi stops and I quickly paid the driver and got out then went into immediate search for him then I heard a light moan of pain and someone trying to say help me so I headed that way which Leads to an alley, as soon as I saw him I ran towards him, picking him up he calls my name.

Me:" you want me to help you,Tae hoon"

He nods,

Me:"then u have to make an agreement with me and that is to leave my friend alone and also don't bother me anymore go and live your life, okay"

He thinks then sighs and finally agrees to it, he deletes my number from his contacts and signs a paper to agree to the things I said, I quickly put the paper in my pocket and took him to the hospital then when I made sure he wasn't hurt badly I quickly headed back to the dorm as I entered everything was ready I went up to my members and thanked them and told them to hurry and dress up for our parents, as we wait I'm in my room putting everything Tae hoon gave me like necklaces,bracelets.

There was a knock on my door then the person walks in, it was hyukkie.

Hyukkie:"hyung some of the parents have arrived"

Me:" okay hyukkie lets go"

I quickly put the box under the bed and headed out with hyukkie, the first parent was hyukkie's mom and little dongsaeng then hyunjae's mom and dad,seung jae's mom and dad, junkie's dad and mom then last was my umma, the members greeted their parents while I just stood there while my umma walked towards me and hugged me, we all headed to the living room and chatted to get to know each other.

Seconds later the food was done and the table was set so we began eating but suddenly my umma phone ranged so my umma answered it, she later came back to the table with a sad face.

My umma:"sorry about that, but it looks like I have to go good night everybody"

As she left, I quickly excused myself and follow after her finally catching up to her she turn around without saying a word.

Me:"what's wrong, umma"

She looked at me before speaking,

The end of chapter 6 see ya next time

Hope you all enjoy and thanks for the follows and votes and comments, plz comment and vote and follow I really appreciate if ya do and chapter 7 will be out soon still in editing at this moment thanks you guys.