Present//Two Months

"Maddy, we're taking it slow. And that was a mutual agreement." As I said this Jev looked up at me from his position. I was stretched out on his couch with him, except I was sitting up and he was laying with his head in my lap and my hand ran through his hair. I smiled softly at him and his eyes softened before grabbing my hand and bringing it to his lips before kissing the inside of my palm. My eyes softened and I smiled softly at him this time.

"Babe, I'm seriously glad. But tell me, did you ever go to your councilor?" She asked through the phone. I sighed softly as I answered, "Yes. Jev goes with me."

"This is great. I love him for you." She whispered. My throat closed as emotion rolled over me.

"I love that you love that for me and I love it for me too." I whispered, Jev grabbed my hand and held it to his chest, "But hey, I will talk to you later. Jev and I have to go grocery shopping, since he forgot to do it yesterday." I laughed quietly into the phone.

"Okay, I'll hold you to calling me later and if you don't I'll hunt you down." Maddy joked, I laughed lightly before saying bye and hanging up.

"Up, up Babe. We gotta go!" I shouted at Jev while tapping his chest. He smiled before jerking up and pulling me with him.

.........
Our day started out great and then that good came to a halt as we were goofing around in the cake isle at Joanna's Bakery.

I reached up to grab the chocolate cake mix on the top shelf when I felt two arms wrap themselves around, I squeaked in surprise. I laughed softly as I turned to Jev but my caught on something else.

"Jev," I whispered, Jev looked down at me as I brought my hand up to point down the aisle. Jev looked up to where I was pointing and I felt him stiffen behind me.

"Fuck." He whispered, his arms tightening around me. We both stared as Zoie. She noticed us as well and looked away quickly before taking a noticeably deep breath then she turned and made her way to us. She stop a foot away and sucked both her lips into her mouth before letting them go.

"Jev, it's good to see you." She whispered softly. Belatedly I realized she was totally blocking me out. But I decided to ignore that and decided I was going to back my man up and I did this by turning towards him and wrapping my arms around his waist as his arm slid along my shoulders to pull me closer.

"Wish I could say the same, right Duchesses?" He murmured lowly, I guess Jev wasn't going to ignore the fact that she was pretending that I wasn't here. Before she could say anymore Jev turned us and guided us to another aisle. This worried me because she obviously still affected him a great deal and that didn't bode well with me. "Are you okay, Duchesses? I know that was extreme that's why I wanted to get out of there quick." He whispered gently while turning into me and reaching up to cup my face.

"Babe, I'm fine. I'm more worried about you," I mumbled while reaching up to one of his hands. He smiled softly before pulling me closer and kissing my forehead and he whispered there, "I love you," I smiled softly at him and he returned the jester with a wider smile. And I just knew how lucky I was.

"How about we skip grocery shopping and order pizza and just stay home and watch movies?" I offered, while pulling him out of the aisle and towards the exit doors. Jev laughed while wrapping his arms around me and shuffled us backwards.

"You make me happy." He retorted, I let the warm of his words wrap around me and continued to drag him out. We finally made it outside the store, I turned with my arm still around Jev and his arm around me. We made our way to our car when we heard someone scream Jev's name. We turned sharply towards the source to see Zoie stomping towards us.

"Why?!" She screeched, and I watched as she put both her hands on his chest and shoved him. It didn't affect him, he barely moved from the push. But it affected me. She put her hands on my man.

I stepped in front of Jev as a shield. "You fucking-" "You will never touch him that way again." I paused and leaned into her watching as fear passed through her features. "You will not put your hands on him. Ever. You hear me?" She nodded quickly before bowing her head and scurrying off. I was so pissed. I was livid, my whole body quaking with emotion. Jev grabbed my hand softly and turned me towards him. "Baby, it's fine. I'm fine. Okay?" He whispered, I nodded my head once while looking away. But deep down it wasn't fine. You don't put your hands on anyone out of anger. It was wrong, completely wrong. I knew what it felt like being on the receiving end of that. It was terrible.

"Let's get home." He said softly while guiding me to his car.

*******

"Jev, I'm going to lay down." I mumbled while walking towards the stairs but Jev had other ideas, I knew this when he grabbed my hand and pinned my body against the wall. I looked up at him and gasped. His eyes were heated but there was something else there that I couldn't read.

"You stood up for me. Took my back. Got pissed for me. That means the world honey." He growled and then he was kissing me, pressing me harder against the wall, I lifted a thigh but Jev shoved it down while pulling away, he fell to his knees and reached for my booted feet and quickly he got rid of my boots. His eyes trailed up to mine and the look in them made my whole body catch. He reached up and pulled my leggings down along with my undies. I lifted my leg to help him remove them. He grabbed my leg and threw it over his shoulder and the next second my head slammed against the wall and my other hands shot down to his head to run my fingers through his head. I groaned as I felt his tongue run through my folds, then I felt one of his fingers thrust itself inside of me causing me to whimper, Jev looked up at me and made eye contact, he moved his mouth to my clit and sucked it deeply into his mouth causing me to moan loudly, and buck into his mouth. "Jev," I whimpered and then I was no longer against the wall but I was on the kitchen table.

"I've always wanted to fuck you on the kitchen table baby." He growled while reaching down and whipping his shirt off, I sat up and pulled my shirt off then I unhooked my bra. Jev pushed me down softly. "Duchesses, I want to be bare when I go in. No condom." I whimpered, as I felt him nudge his cock against me.

"Jev, I'm not on the pill though," I moaned, grinding into him.

"I know, but tonight was to special and I don't want anything between us. If you get pregnant we'll be in this together. I won't leave you. But tonight is just," he paused as I reached between us and grabbed his cock, I lined it up with my pussy then I wrapped my legs around him and tightened around him causing him to slide in a bit. He groaned quietly before thrusting deeply into me, I moaned softly, he was so big and he filled me so much. And it felt different. Connected to him in such an intimate way.

Jev pulled out almost all the way and thrusted roughly back, he grabbed my legs from behind his back and pushed my thighs back to my chest. I watched as he looked down and groaned, "Love watching your pussy take me. Love seeing us connected." He growled, I arched my back as I felt that sweep through me, "You were made for me baby." I felt the tears gather in my eyes and fall down the sides of my temples. He let go of my legs and bent into my while still thrusting into me, he slid his hand into my hair and fisted while slamming his mouth down on mine. I kissed him back hard and put what I felt for him in that kissed, then I tore my mouth from his and arched my back as my orgasm exploded. Jev groaned and buried his face into my hair as I felt him finish in me. I wrapped my arms around him and he laid on me. He shoved his arms under me and lifted us up and carried us upstairs. We held on while he crawled into the bed and then he sat with his back to the headboard. I lifted my head as he sat us in the lotus position. I looked at him while more tears fell.

"I'm made for you?" I whispered, while cupping his face. He nodded, and turned his head to kiss my palm. Then he righted his head and looked at me, "I love you. And now I know everything I needed to know. I know you were meant for me. Made for me as well." I whispered. He dropped his head forward and it landed on my chest. "Baby," He whispered.