Twenty-one!!!!!!!!!!

Skye's POV.

Last night was mind blowing, I was officially mated to the future alpha,and I loved every moment of it. I was naked next to Ty and i felt our legs entwined together, his arm around my shoulder, my arms on his chest, I looked up to see he was still asleep, so i traced patterns on his chest, I felt him shiver and saw goose bumps appear on his body. I kept thinking of last night, how everything happened, I was still a little freaked out about the blinding light that happened when we both orgasmed, as well as when we both lit on fire.

I will have to ask Arriane (the new name of the spirit thngy that Skye made unknowingly) about that. Maybe she can help with that.

I felt Ty's arm tighten around me and suddenly he was on top of me, kissing my mark, nuzzling my neck. I moaned , I knew we had to get up but I didn't have it in me to leave the bed.

(Half an hour later)

Ty fell on top of me, both of us panting like crazy, I smiled and kissed him again, he smiled back and as I pushed him off, I heard him growl lightly. I shook my head and went to the bathroom, and still being naked I her a growl of approval come from him, I smirked and shook my booty at him, and her another growl come from him.

I went to the bathroom and too a hot shower, I scrubbed myself clean and when I was done I got out and wrapped a towel around my body, I made myself clothes and got dressed, I did my hair in a low pony tail and had no makeup on. I went back to the room and saw Ty was in a pair of khaki shorts. That's it. He was going to tease me the whole day, well two can play the game.

You know he can hear us now? My wolf whispered and I felt shocked.

Really? I asked and she merely replied yes.

How? I asked her and i could've sworn I felt her roll her eyes.

The mating process is completed, you are officially a part of his pack, so you can communicate with anyone from it, you can hear them they can hear you, simple. She said and I almost felt my eyes pop out.

Is there any way to stop them from knowing what I am thinking?

Put up a shield stupid.

Did you just mock me.

Maybe.

Ugh, just help me, if you can remember I am still new to this,so please sympathize, this is a big change for. If hu know what i mean. Okay.

Yeah okay. By the way all you have to do is think shield and it is up, you might feel a little bit of pressure but it will go away in time and when you want to take it down just think it. You will be surprised what the human, or in this case inhuman brain is capable of. My wolf said and i mentally nodded.

I made the shield and I felt the pressure she talked about but shoved it to the back of my mind. I was still going to have to deal wth Penelope and her trail.

I walked over to Ty who was smirking and i rolled my eyes.I took his hand, glad that the electric sensation was still there, it was there, and guess what, it intensified. I feel like im going to be on a permanent high every time he holds my hand or kisses me. Awesome!!!!

"What?" I asked when he smirked.

"I heard that whole conversation you had with huge wolf, it was amusing to hear." He said and I smiled.

"Oh shit it." I mumbled and pulled him up, dragged him downstairs and got some food. I ended up making toasted sandwiches and made enough to feed a pack of wolves, get the sarcasm. All I had was start with it, and end up having everyone in the kitchen asking me to make some for them, so i did. I ended up with the last slices of the fourth bread. If it wasn't more. I shook my head and smiled, I belonged to a pack, my own pack, no more running, hiding, fighting for survival.