Twenty-five!!!!!!!!

I also dedicate this chapter to FOODLOVER who is such an awesome person and who has helped me with thing right through the book. thanks.

anyway. enjoy....

--**--

Ty's POV.

As Skye and i walked out of the room towards the meeting where I will officially be made Alpha, I couldn't help but wonder if she will be able to break the spell in time,and like Arriane said it is quite a difficult spell, and that's to say if my dad remembers the spell. its just all so frustrating to think that if she doesn't get the spell right in time, my parents are both gonna die and I don't think I ca. bear that.

"are you okay? " Skye asked me and I nodded.

"yeah, peachy, just like everyone who's gonna lose their parents because a stupid, narcissistic, egotistical, revenge seeking rogue set their forest on fire.'' I said and she gave me a wry smile.

"to be expected, I guess. but I'll do everything in my power to help him. I promise."

"I trust you." I said and kissed her lightly as we entered.

"good everyone is here." my dad said and showed us to come forward. we did as told.

"I think it is long overdue and is time to step down. I am here today, even though we are ahead of schedule to make Tyler Griffin Blake the next rightful Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack. it is an honour to say that I am proud to have to people so strong, courageous and good to lead this pack and therefore I shall place my title to my son and his mate." he said with such happiness that I forgot that he was going to die if Skye didn't help him, We then went to the stage and stood in front of everyone.

my dad turned toward me and i could feel his wolf taking control of this ritual. the Alpha power flowing in his veins.

"Tyler Griffin Blake, do you swear that you will help this pack till the last breathe, that you will protect them from all forces and that you will do so to the best of your ability with your mate by your side." he said and I nodded, "yes Alpha." I said. he then walked over to Skye next to me and said the same.

"and do you Skye Drake promise to rule beside your mate and protect this pack with all your might."

"yes Alpha."

"therefore with the power of the Alpha I give you Tyler and Skye, Alphas of Crimson Moon Pack'' he said and as soon as those words left his mouth I felt the power of the Alpha running through my veins, I looked over at Skye and saw her eyes were white and were violently glowing in purple, no doubt that my eyes were black and glowing, I smiled and took her hand, we were now the Alphas of the pack and I were happy.

"thank you father I shall do as told." I sad and felt my wolf howling in joy.

I then stepped up to address the pack.

"I want to tell everyone that i will be a respectful and righteous leader that you can count on. now on with business, did you all finish your packing or do you still need a few minutes. after that put your stuff in the trucks and then go to the airport, all your stuff will be send to the new alpha site and pack house, all you need to do is board the plane. you have ten minutes left. got it." I said and they nodded.

"good, dismissed." I said and they began to leave to get ready.

"uhm, son, why didnt you complete the process? " my dad asked.

"because dad, when we uh, you know, do it, she, we, give off a light that can blind anyone in near distance of seeing it, and frankly I don't want my lack to be blind. so Arriane said we can do it in a, uh, room to complete the process." I said rather awkwardly.