Chapter 3

“Trev-“Trevor’s mom stopped what she was about to say because she saw me and Sam making out. “Did I miss something, Kam when did you get here and sorry to interrupt your little make out session you two.” She says with a wonderful smile, like Trevor’s. I saw Sam’s face it turned so red, and I felt my face get hot too. “Uh, hi Mrs. Moran!” I say trying to sound like my normal self. “Are you guys dating?”

 Sam’s POV

We were playing spin the bottle, and I spun and got the beautiful Kamryn Franta. Just as I planned.  Kian told me I should do a real kiss, so I decided to make it tense, and add tongue. We were making out, I loved it. Her lips were so nice to kiss. I look over to see Connor with an unhappy face. I just ignored it, I felt like I was flying. She was going with the rhythm, and then she put her tongue in my mouth. It was basically French kissing. This was 3 minutes in, when Trevor’s mom came in and said “Trev- Did I miss something, Kam when did you get here and sorry to interrupt your little make out session you two.” I was so embarrassed, so was Kam. Kam said with a shaky voice, “Uh, hi Mrs. Moran!” “Are you guys dating?” “No, we just did a little kiss because we are playing spin the bottle.” I say. “A little kiss? That was making out!” Trevor’s mom said. “Ok, I’ll leave you guys alone, don’t be stupid!” “Wow!” Ricky said with a shocked face. “What?” I asked as if nothing just happened. “I can’t believe you guys just made out with your tongues! I mean I know Sam would do that, but I thought you were innocent Kam!” Kian says laughing.  “I was, the last time you met me, not anymore” she says sort of smirking at me. *Later that night*- Everyone else fell asleep except me and Kam. I walk over to where Kam was lying down, and I sat down next to her. “Kam, I have a question for you.” “Yes, what is it?” “The kiss earlier today, it felt like me and you were the only two people on Earth. I liked it a lot. How did you feel about it?” “Sam, you are an amazing kisser. I felt my whole body melt when our lips touched. I wanted to kiss you more, and take it to the next level. Then I realized all of the boys were watching, so I just used my tongue too.” I just stopped and stared at stared at her with a smile. She actually liked to kiss me. “Was this your first kiss?” I asked wanting to know.