☆Chapter 4☆

Authe's POV

It's been 1 month since I knew that I am carrying his child. It's been one month. And now, I am already 2 months pregnant. I don't experience those morning sickness like what other pregnants do. And the doctor adviced me that it's normal.

It's been one month since that incident. And I still can't believe na ama ng batang dinadala ko ang taong kinamumuhian ko.

What I want is a peace life and not like this. It's really hard to accept the fact na magkakaanak na ako.

Parang kahapon lang virgin pa ako at ngayon biglang nabuntis.

Hays. pero hindi ko pinagsisisihang anak ko ang batang dinadala ko, I feel blessed na may makakasama na ako sa buhay at di na mag iisa.

Ylatte's POV

"Fuck you! I pay you a lot and this is what you've got? You are such a bullshit investigator. Get out now, before I bite your neck!"

I punch the wall beside me, so I could let my frustrations out.

I growl.

"Who the fuck are you woman? Why do I keep on chasing you? You're unbelievable, I don't even remember your face, but you're now officially my property."

I went outside and look for something to do. I saw the beautiful scene of the of the sunset because It's already 5:30. I hurriedly went in and get my DSLR to take a shot of it.

It's my hobby to take pictures of the beautiful nature such as sceneries.

I wanted to take photography when I was in college but my father didn't allow me. He wants me to take over the whole empire and rule the fellow vampires and vampire hunter.

It is not easy to rule and negotiate with the vampires and vampire hunters, because there are some of them who fight against my ruling.

I just set aside it and focused in our company. The Rosel Enterprise or also known as Rouge Elites Underground.

Every continent on Earth has a representative. The representatives are the one's who rule in each continent. They are the Kings and Queens, but sad to say because Rosels are the most powerful vampire living on Earth.

And now, here I am. Crazy, jerk, and possessive.Tsk. I still remember why I consider myself as a possessive man.

Flashback

"K, ba't ba kasi pinahahanap mo pa iyung babaeng yon? Is she that special to you? You've been finding her for almost one month now and you couldn't even trace any of her. I hired the best investigator that I know, you know that.", he said irritatedly.

"You hired the best? Then ba't di pa siya nahahanap?" I asked sarcastically.

Napakunot naman ang noo niya at naiinis na tumingin saakin.

"It isn't my fault na hanggang ngayon hindi parin siya nahahanap." madiing sabi niya.

"Oh yeah, you know what? You're useless."I said to him.

Parang nandilim naman ang paningin niya. " Baka naman kasi hindi natin siya mahanap dahil nakikipag landian na siya sa iba." sarcastic na sabi niya.

Agad akong tumayo at dali dali siyang nilapitan at pinagsusuntok.

"Who are you to say that?! Pinahahanap ko lang siya sayo, tapos ngayon nangingialam kana?" paasik na sabi ko.

Agad siyang tumayo mula sa pagkasapak ko sakaniya.

"Ha! Diba sabi mo I am useless? So now, find her yourself!" Pasigaw na sabi niya saka lumabas.

*blag*

Inis akong lumabas ng opisina at nagtungo sa underground ng kumpanya kung saan matatagpuan ang aking ina.

End of Flashback

*Ring*Ring*Ring*

Agad kong kinuha ang cellphone ko at nakita kong tumatawag si mom.

"Yes?" Agad na sagot ko.

"Son, you need to come here immediately, I have something to show you." Dali daling sagot naman ng kaniyang ina at pinatay na ang tawag.

Without any reason natagpuan ko nalang ang sarili ko sa loob ng kaniyang opisina.

"Yes mom?" Nagtataka kong tanong pagkapasok palang.

"I already found her." Aniya.