Aria and Jesse's Back Story

Aria and Jesse were born in a down they grew up to call Darkened Dawn. Jesse was born five minutes before Aria was. (Aku do you get the reference? XD) Aria and Jesse were different then most siblings in the village, they were born identical twins. However, they didn't know what would happen to each other when they got older.

The twins' father was a head worker in a lab in their town. Aria and Jesse always went to the lab with their father since they loved going there and helping everyone. Everyone that worked in the lab loved the two twins, probably since they had a close bond. However, things didn't go as the twins though they would. Since their father worked at the lab, he tested things. He even went as far as testing on his daughter, sadly, her brother didn't know this. Their father had left Jesse at home one day, but brought Aria to the lab. Their father was the only one who knew of his children's secret. They had magic which were very powerful, so he was trying to get rid of their magic.

Aria, sadly, was awake while being tested on by her father. Her father was trying to get rid of Aria's magic but caused something bad to happen. He caused his daughter to slowly bleed to death somehow so in order to save her, he put her in a testing tube while he tried to figure out how to save her from dying. When their father went home, Jesse was confused why his little sister wasn't with his father and got worried. He almost tried to sneak into the lab, since that was where she last was. The twins' father had gave his daughter robotic parts to save her. Jesse was relieved that his sister was back but was very confused by how she acted.

When Jesse got very concerned about his little sister, he called his cousins Akuma and Flame(SHOUT OUT TO THEM :D) Akuma and Flame had eventually found out what happened to their cousin and told Jesse about it. Jesse was astonished but didn't care about if his twin was different. Even though the twins thought things wouldn't get worse, they would when they'd get older.
(FUCK YA I FINISHED THISSSS XD Now I'm waiting for Flame to send me his back story so I may post his back story at a later time so I can keep to update on this story! :3)