The Library

Logan's pov:
I watch as anxiety takes a deep breath I know this was the last thing he wanted the others to know but maybe they can help we cant risk holding back stuff that might be of use to help anxiety. "A-Anx the cat...is me...when I get really upset or angry I change...into...uhh...Anx....I don't know why I do I just..do... I have for years...." he says looking down the room plunging into silence the others have mixed expressions Patton has his I should have known glow in his eyes, roman seems in denial and Thomas just looks confused oh that's right he has never seen Anx before "p-please say something..." anxiety mumbles his voice shaky his stress and anxiety levels are probably what's the term? 'Through the roof' "that's why you didn't respond straight away....when I apologised..." roman mumbles and I nod "that is correct roman he didn't have the ability to speak at the time" Thomas looks at all of us his gaze stopping on me "what are you guys talking about? Cat? Anx?" He says and I shake my head softly giving him a small smile "I'll take you back to reality and explain" I say holding my hand out for him he nods turning to anxiety "hey...what ever you guys are talking about I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about ok?...just get better for me..." Thomas says watching as anxiety nods slightly Thomas smiles taking hold of my hand as we sink down to reality.

Patton's pov:
I watch as Logan leaves with Thomas anxiety is still looking down I smile happily getting past the initial shock hugging him lightly "you know I love you no matter what Kiddo" i say he seems to visibly relax when I do. "T-thanks dad..." he mumbles I feel another set of arms rap around anxiety and I "I wish you would have told us earlier...but you don't have to be ashamed anxiety.." roman says and anxiety just nods not saying anything else although we can tell what he is thinking from the loud yawn he lets out I chuckle "come on kiddo I think you should lay back down and get some sleep" I say anxiety just frowns tiredly "I'm not sleepy" he complains but roman is already trying to get him to lay back down "don't make me start singing twinkle twinkle little star you know I'll do it" roman says letting out a small chuckle "fffiiiinnnneeee" anxiety mumbles lying back down painfully "you have to stay here with him ok roman? I'm going to go see if I have any books that can help" roman nods and I almost start chuckling when I hear anxiety snoring quietly he must have been really tired but what makes me really want to laugh is that anxiety is hanging onto romans arm "night" I say making my way to the door stopping and looking over my shoulder to see that roman is now lying on the bed facing anxiety while he continues to latch onto his arm I smile closing the door and heading to the large library room which can be found in one of the corners of Thomas's mind it's split into five sections,romans which has every fairy tail created and has a large throne, Logan's which has every textbook every scientific report and much more it's not hard to say his space is the biggest not to mention he has a large desk with a proper office chair to match then there is anxiety's space which is small but still has a few old darker covered books with a large leather armchair there is mine which has been decorated with stickers because who doesn't love stickers?! and has an array of beanbags in case the others want to join me for story time then there is a fifth space that has been there since we have and hasn't changed at all. I walk over running a hand over the spines of the books reading the titles appearing before the host, hosts minds workings, mindscape layout, trait legends...I pull out the last one surprising myself with its weight before I walk over to my beanbags sinking down into it and turning the page to read I'm in for a long night.