Chapter One

9:00 PM

It was inching closer to his death, and Dommy knew it. They were currently seeking out Uni and the others, and he could hear a very faint "tick-tock" of a mental clock in his mind. The male decided to ignore it.
At the time, they had decided to take a break, and Duni had been speaking with all of them, Vivian was last. One of the older members of the D Gang, Vivian didn't even have a "D" in his name. He was an outlier, but he was special in Duni's eyes, and Dommy's.
"Don't kill them, just get them away from Uni." Duni was saying, but Vivian had little response but to simply nod. Vivian wasn't one to speak, Dommy had thought. His eyes ran over the other males body. Pastel pink and purple hair, rabbit ears and a tail...
"Dommy!" It was Vivian. "Stop staring at me..." Dommy quickly nodded and stood up, as the others were already standing and ready to go confront Uni and his group. "Sorry." Dommy simply said as he grabbed his potions.

11:45 PM

It was dark, as the night always had been. The D Gang was still out, trying to find their targets. In the front of the group was Duni and DDawn, followed by Vivian, who was followed by the others. Dory has been left behind due to his childish ways.
Inside Dommy's head, the mental clock had grown louder. 'I have to protect him.' Vivian. The superior one, but he didn't want to protect him because he was superior. No, he had fallen in love with Vivian's inhumane features. The ears and tail, even his powers. They were powerful and frightening, yet they always amazed him.
Finally, they caught up to Uni and the others, and it didn't take long for a fight to start. Duni was pursuing Uni, Dres had rushed to go attack Nick with a diamond sword, Dashlie and Ashlie were arguing about fashion sense, which only got physical because of Ashlie hitting Dashlie, DDawn was analyzing Dawn's moves, Jon and Don were insulting each other before Don actually tried to attack, and Vivian stood back, his eyes narrowed with concentration. Dommy was there to support the team with potions, since Tommy was nowhere to be seen.
And Vivian started to attack, using his power to get people away from Duni and Uni...
Suddenly, the clock was never louder.

11:59 PM

It was time. Dommy started to move towards Vivian, but he, to his horror was too late.. Nick was behind Vivian, slamming an axe down into his back. There was a loud cry from Vivian, and a shout from Duni, a very scared and worried one at that, "Vivian!"
Dommy didn't say anything, just held back tears and rushed toward, shoving Nick away from Vivian as he grabbed his friend, holding him tightly. "... Vivian.. Vivian, hold on. I can fix this..." Dommy started to grab through his bag for a potion of healing, but the pounding in his ears were too much. He just set the bag down and fell to the ground, pushing his forehead against Vivian's. "... I'm so sorry.. I could have stopped it, if you never came..." He whispered.
Vivian didn't get to speak, before the ticking in Dommy's head had disappeared, and Vivian's skin had gone cold.
Everyone had frozen, everyone from both gangs, as Dommy let out a shaky breath and raised his voice a little.
"Vivian...!? Viv! Viv, wake up!" He started to shout, not able to hold back tears anymore.
"Vivian, please! I'm sorry!" He screamed, his head falling into the limp Vivian's lap.

"You killed him..." Dres suddenly said. "You fucking killed him. You're a monster, even more of one than us." Dashlie seemed to be in shock, staring at Dommy crying onto the corpse of Vivian. Duni had nodded a little at Dres's statement, but said nothing. Don was staring at Dres, and DDawn was just completely in shock.
"I'm going to kill you, because you killed him. I'm going to kill you for Dommy, and Duni, and Don, and DDawn... Because he was part of our family."
Dres pulled up his sword, but Duni was suddenly in the way. "No more." He whispered. "Please, no more..."
And everyone fell into silence, the only sound being Dommy's continuous sobs.

Now he had to do something he never wanted to do, and never had done, he was going to try to bring a soul back.