Dammakka's Tale

"What!!" Gopanna was surprised yet again by this. His day is becoming mysterious time to time.

First hearing that the Lord has incarnated as a statue, then seeing that statue of Lord Rama with four hands and listening to an Honest looking Old woman who said that Rama himself appeared in her dreams telling that this statue is none other than himself.

"Avva! Can you tell me about it?"

" Yes!! I remember it just like it was Yesterday

" Yes!! I remember it just like it was Yesterday. One day,As usual I was collecting fruits and wood from the Forest for selling them in the village.

 One day,As usual I was collecting fruits and wood from the Forest for selling them in the village

Suddenly from nowhere a Soft voice spoke behind me. I turned back but there is no one. I was Surprised.

Generally at that of time the day, no one usually comes this deep in the forest but I heard the voice just behind me.

I ignored it and walked forward, this time I heard footsteps behind me. I again turned back to find no one and just as I started moving forward a man materialized in front of me holding a basket of fruits and wood.

"Hello Dammakka!" He softly spoke "These are also for you" He gave the basket to me.

I quickly understood who he is. His Presence radiated Divinity around me. "You are Rama, My Lord Rama"

"Yes Dammakka!! I am your own 'Rama' " He said and a Bow and Arrow materialized in his hands.

I was in Oblivion, the feeling was beyond words. My hands were automatically folded. I tried to speak but no words came from my mouth.

He once again spoke which brought me back to my senses
"Can you help me Dammakka?"

Those words hit me..."Wha... What Could I do for yo...you my Lord, I am just an old woman who sells fruits and wood for survival." I spoke clearly shocked from what he said.

" No Dammakka, You can only help me. You see I am here itself on this hill, in an Anthill under a Palm Tree which is surrounded by Pogada Trees. Come find me and worship me. I am looking forward for your prayer."