Part two of the tunnel

When they entered the tunnel, they say graffiti all over the walls, most was cool and emo, but some were just names. Abby saw a little space where there wasn't any graffiti on the walls so she pulled out red, blue, black, grey, yellow, purple, and a silver markers. She started to draw a dragon. She took about ten minutes drawing it while Vincent & Michel were just observing the pictures. Michel laughed when he saw a bear-man-pig on the wall and called Vincent over to them. They both shared laughs until you finished and they admired it, & tried to tell you to fix a couple places on it but Abby refused and said, "mistakes is what makes art, well art." they both agreed but still obviously wanted Abby to fix it. The three of you kept going. Admiroring the graffiti as they all went along. (Both Michel & Vincent say this at the same time.) "hey let's draw something together! Hey stop copying Me! No you stop!!!" The arguing is drowned out by footsteps. They sound big too! "What the hell could that be?" said Vincent. "a bear maybe...?" responded hi Mich. "Hell no! It's not a fucking bear!" said Abby. Michel seemed to be the most frightened. He said with fear in his voice, "GOD DAMN IT WE GOTTA FUCKING RUN!!!" Vincent said, "yeah that's a great idea now lets make like a leaf and leave!" but Abby just stood there watching, though she was frightened she wanted to see something cryptic, creepy, mystical, majestic, and most of all she wanted to be the only one to see it, so she turned to Vincent, & Michel and said, "go. I'll handle it." she smiled. Michel & Vincent looked at her almost as if they were scared about her mental estate. They both said this at the same time, "ARE YOU MAD WOMEN WE AREN'T LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" she laughed and said, "why yes I am quite mad. But there's one thing you are wrong about... YOU WILL LEAVE WITHOUT ME RIGHT NOW!!" they both looked at her scared, but they took a moment to gather their thoughts and decided it would be better if they left. They both knew she moved very quickly so she could probably outrun whatever or whoever it was. They nodded and hugged her and ran out of the tunnel.