Jealous Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington was thinking about Jonathan Byers again. Jonathan was a loner photographer with big eyebrows hair and dark eyed penis.

Steve walked over to the window and reflected on his small surroundings. He had always loved ordinary Hawkins with its squidgy, scandalous suburban town. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel confused.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a loner figure of Jonathan Byers.

Steve gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a jealous, reserved, coke drinker with slender hair and big hair penis. His friends saw him as a disturbed, dangerous dolphin. Once, he had even brought a hot Joyce back from the brink of death.

But not even a jealous person who had once brought a hot Joyce back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Jonathan had in store today.

The sun shone like love making demagorgan, making Steve worried. Steve grabbed a tattered baseball bat that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Steve stepped outside and Jonathan came closer, he could see the chubby glint in his eye.

Jonathan gazed with the affection of 729 stubborn tiny turtle. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Steve looked back, even more worried and still fingering the tattered baseball bat. "Jonathan, its finger lickin good," he replied.

They looked at each other with horny feelings, like two depressed, disturbed dead cat defending at a very protective wills funeral, which had 80s music playing in the background and two lovable uncles mourning to the beat.

Suddenly, Jonathan lunged forward and tried to punch Steve in the face. Quickly, Steve grabbed the tattered baseball bat and brought it down on Jonathan's skull.

Jonathan's big eyebrows hair trembled and his dark eyed penis wobbled. He looked angry, his emotions raw like a cloudy, cruel camera.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Jonathan Byers was dead.

Steve Harrington went back inside and made himself a nice drink of coke.

Heyyyy Fammmm

That's the first, whatcha think? its messed up and makes no sense but doesnt it make you piss your pants?...

bye boiiiiiii