Family !!

A cold wind blew making dadi realise to look at door .
She look at door
And found annika , rudra , shivaay and om, standing at door with their luggage.
Layers of tears form in everyone's eyes . Daadi called everyone
Tej , janhvi, shakti all came down hearing dadi's voice .
They were happy seeing their children back to their home .
Breaking all the trance , janhvi moved towards annika and hugged her tightly.
J: annika , tum thik ho na ?
A: ha janhvi aunt mey thik hu .
Daadi : puttar , tuje pata hai tu chali gyi thi na , toh iss ghar ki khushiya chali gyi tere sath .
A: lekin daadi ab mey aagyi hu na toh aab no roona - dhoona . And she wiped her tears and took blessing of her .
Tej : beta thank god you are back !!
Omkara was suprise by this action of tej .
S: daadi aap hume aandar nai bulayegi ?
Daadi : haa . Aajao .
Om : daadi .... vo muje aapko kessi se milana hai ...
and he shifted little .
Daadi : ye kuan hai puttar ?
Everyone looked to om even shivanniru .
Om: daadi ye  gauri hai , meri .... meri biwi .
He was scared will answering as what will everyone say , how will tej react , what will daadi say and all . But to his utter shock everyone came and gave blessing and this time tej came and gave blessing to her .
Omkara was standing like he saw some alien.
Daadi : khothiya , tune shaadi bhi karli or hume bataya bhi nai .
Om : nai daadi vo ......
he was cutted of by gauri .
G: daadi ji aap hume aandar nai bulayegi ?
Daadi nodded in no giving shock to everyone
D: nai , tu iss ghar mey kadam nai rakh skti . 
Om looked to daadi and question 'why'
D: janhvi aarti ki thaali toh la , aaj meri ek bahu ke sath ek or bahu bhi aayi hai .
Janhvi nodded in yes and went to bring .
Annika side hug gauri with a smile .
All five still at door while the daadi is doing aarti of them .
S: aabhi hum aaye ?
Daadi nodded in yes and they all came in.
All look around the mansion
G: omkara ji aapka ghar kitna baada hai . She exclaimed.
Om smiled at her .
But his smile faded when janhvi asked them about rikara's marriage.
All were now finding words to speak or to say the truth
Tej: gauri tum batao .
Gauri was now quite . To save them there come our super lady
A: aunt , uncle hum log sab thak gaye hai , or vase bhi aabhi shaam hogyi hai , hum dinner pe baat karte hai .
Janhvi : ha tum log aabhi rest karlo , hum dinner pe baat karte hai .
And than she ordered waiter to get juices in everyone's room .
All went to their respective room

In shivika's room
As they entered the room , annika standing at the door saw all her things , her some of the dress , her make up and all are kept in that way only where she left them .
Standing at the door and reminiscing the room where once they fought, showed tadi , splashing water and sharing those lovely moments.
She smiled in her thoughts and spoke 'my place'
'Yours only' shivaay spoke getting her out of her thoughts.
She smiled looking to him with pure love .
Looking her still standing at the door shivaay questioned her 'tum aandar nai aaugi'
Taking slow , baby step annika step inside her room with happiness .
'Shivaay thank you so much muje fir se yaha lane ke liye ' she poured her feeling in front of him .
Shivaay make her turned around and said 'tum yaha se kabhi gayi hi nai thi toh fir se kesse hua?' While raising eyebrow .
After hearing this annika just hugged him .
This hug gave the flashback of their first hug in this bedroom to shivaay

He smiled and parted .
Putting strands of hair behind her ears he told 'tum aaram karo mey fresh hoke aata hu'
She smiled and nodded .
He went to freshen up and she sat on couch .

Coming out after freshen up and seeing her sleeping on the couch itself he smilingly said 'nothing can be changed'

He went near her and made her sleep on his lap . Stroking her hairs he was calling her
But getting no response , he kissed her forehead and said 'annika agar tum nai uthi toh mere pass or bhi tarike hai utha ne ke liye'
No response
Shivaay leaned over her and now there face were just a inch part .
His hot breath fanning on her cheeks was making her blush in her sleep .
But happy realisation
She open her eyes and found the blueish green eyes in which she is ready to drown herself.

Looking her lost in him he said 'niche nai jaana hai aaj , ya fir tumhara mood kuch or hi hai'

Breaking the eye lock she spoke 'aap hi baate kar rahe hai mey toh bas jaa hi rahi thi'
With that she woke from his lap and run to freshen up .

At hall
All were present at dinning table , shivaay and annika came .
Looking to the family happily chit chatting, shivaay stood there .
Annika went to the janhvi aunt and started serving the dishes
Smile from everyone face , happily gossing with each other without any stress or any feelings of anger , shivaay was happy .

Shivaay's thought : To be a family , it doesn't mean to have a blood connection!! Sometimes it is to protect each other against everything ! Sometimes tear over a simple cake . It is love that sometimes unknown to you but you know it is present .
(While annika came to call shivaay. He looked her and kissed her forehead  )
Sometimes it is infinite love in the eyes of the woman you love !
But mostly it is to be felt safe in a big house which is built in everyone's heart . Because only they will love you despite your mistakes. Only they will run after you .
This is my family, with what's missing!
They make me so powerful!
They bring good in me !!
They will never fail to support me !!
(Looking to all )
And i will never allow this picture to be broken!
Never !!

He smiled during his thoughts..

________________________________
Ohhk i know that this chapter is little boring but i want to show the importance of family in our lifes. But nevertheless i tired my best for getting the words , so now you people have to say whether it was good or not   ??
And for that you have to comment me below 👇🏻
And yes from the next chapter will be seeing some tanshan because now i am done with senti things .
Or haa do votes also

Thank you !!
Happy reading !!
💛💛