Quench My Desire

Laying in the gigantic bed in the middle of the atmosphere, you wait for your beloved to come home

Laying in the gigantic bed in the middle of the atmosphere, you wait for your beloved to come home. Caressing your bare chest, you envision his hands all over your slim body. Making sweet love to you every second pass by. You embowed your back, feeling the tingling suspense amongst your forbidden fruit. "Michael..." you whisper loudly. It's been two weeks since you've last seen him. The anticipation of his return devours your inner being, teasing you by your imagery of him in your delicate mind.

You overhear a car pull up from outside. A sly grin press against your face knowing that your man has arrived. You didn't hesitate to jump off the bed, running down the stairs. Before Michael could close the door, you hopped on him, wrapping your legs around his waist. "Baby!" you cheer, clasping your hands around his neck. "Hello, beautiful. This tells me you missed my presence." he giggle, placing a peck on your cheek.

"Did I ever..." you say. The touch of his pants against your private is utterly aggravating. You yearn for him to feed on your pulsating lips down below. To the point Michael notices. "Damn, baby. You really missed me." he chuckled. You remove yourself from his waist, closing door. Soon after, your lips pressed against his own, startling him a little. You placed your hand under his shirt, feeling his heat against your fingertips. "Michael.. you just don't understand how bad I want you right now." you gasped, biting his bottom lips softly.

Michael pushed your body against the icy cold wall. He lifted your right leg, wrapping it around his waist. "How bad do you want me, baby?" he whispered. You inhaled his aroma, bringing your face closer. You stared deeply into his soulful yet lust eyes. "Very.." you moaned. You walked pass Michael, clamping his hand. Guided to the room... where the adventure begins.

You pushed Michael onto the bed, climbing on top. Michael slid his hand in between your see through panties. The wetness from your pu**y lingered on his long fingers as he swirled in one motion. You tilted your head back, trying hard not to climax. "So wet for me, Y/N." he said. You placed your hand on top of his, grinding your hips. Michael sat up, landing his face near your chest. Taking both hands, he began kneeing your breast like dough. The cold tough of his fingertips harden your nipples, making you quiver. "Michael..." you called him.

You felt the stiffness of his d*ck formed through his pants. "Someone's excited... shall I take care of that?"

"If you must... feel free." he answered. You removed yourself from his lap, kneeling down on both knees. You rubbed his bulge against his slacks, not looking away from his stare. "Please... don't tease me." he begged, unbuckling his belt. You slapped his hand away. "No! This is mine. I do what I want with it. Understand?" you demanded. "Yes, ma'am." he laughed.

Unzipping his pants, out sprung his long, thick, lavishing d*ck. "Oh, my God..." you heaved, viewing the size of his monster. "Can you handle it, baby?" he asked, licking his lips. You smirked, grasping his d*ck. "Watch me..."

You stroked him, pressing your mouth against the tip. Your lips parted around him with your tongue darting out over his head teasing across his shaft. Michael groaned running his fingers through your hair. His d*ck trembling with every pass of your tongue.

You traced the edges of his head, sliding your tongue down along the shaft to his balls and sucked them into your mouth. You moaned, flicking your tongue across the flesh of his balls.

Sucking on his delicate balls, you held him in one hand, stroking him. You stared up at him. He squinted in concentration, placing his hands on his hips leaning forward to offer his d*ck to you. He had never felt like this before. "Jesus, babygirl." he whimpered, closing his eyes shut.

Michael gripped the base of his d*ck, grabbing the back of your head. A ripple of warmth shot through the length of his d*ck as he held himself there for a moment and trembled. He groaned, dropping his hands to your shoulders. Your mouth tightened around him as you slid your mouth forward.

First an inch then two and three and four until the tip of his d*ck protruded against your tonsils. Michael shook in your mouth, breathing hard and held onto you almost cumming right there and then.

He reached up and grabbed the sides of your head, pulling you close. You hunched, gagging while taking him past your tonsils entering your throat. He pulled back and pushed forward again as you swallowed him like a hungry young slut.

He pulled out again, forcing you to cough for air. "Damn..." you choked as a thin line of drool seeped out of your mouth and down you chin. You smiled at him.

"I've been waiting to do that." you said.

He gave you another moment to catch your breath before pushing back into your mouth. You devoured him with ease at first sliding him into your mouth gagging only as he reached the back of your throat. His thick d*ck pushed against the walls of your throat as you coughed around it and drooled.

Michael gyrated his hips and worked his d*ck in tiny circles until the you pushed against him. He pulled out of your mouth and staggered back.

You laughed, wiping the spit from your chin. "God, you taste good," you said.

"Want more?" Michael asked.

You nodded, swallowing him again as you pressed your nose into the firm muscles of his stomach. You gagged on his d*ck, forcing your tongue out along the crease of his balls, tasting him again. He leaned over, grabbing hold of your shoulders. Michael's trembling with every glancing swipe of your tongue as he moaned.

"Stop.... I-I'm gonna cum."

You moaned around his d*ck, pulling back slightly only to bury him in your throat again. Michael groaned, tensing up. He was near. The wave of pleasure slammed into him and he pushed harder into your mouth.

"Fuck....." he moaned, exploding inside your mouth. You swallowed every load he's giving, wiping the extra across your mouth.

"My goodness, Mikey...." you giggled, removing yourself from the floor. Michael breathed heavily, licking his dry lips. "That was so good yet tiring." he stuttered.

"I hope you know we're not done. We're far from done. It's my turn... big boy."

To be continued...