Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*sorry I have been busy :) *

I get up and ignore the pain.

"Kian. How could you" I say crying a little. I never thought this would ever happen. I can't come between to best friends. I think it's time for me to go home. Back to London with kerri and Chessie.

"I'm going back to London." I say whipping away the tears and I turn and face away from Kian. I cross my arms and think about a life in London. A different life. Not this one. One with all my close friends and no Kian.

"I'm leaving you Kian." I say trying not to cry.

"What?" he says, suddenly sounding sad.

"I'm going back to London and yeah." I say.

"Oh good, I thought you were going to break up with me then." he starts laughing and the he stops.

"Kian." I say and turn back around

"I'm leaving you." I say crying. Pain is bursting in my stomach. I fall to the ground only to be caught by Kian. I look up into his big brown eyes and push off him.

"Peg." he says as a tear falls down his face.

"Just go Kian." I say whilst pointing at the door. He walks out and at that very moment Lauren walks in.

"Peg?" Lauren says and runs over and hugs me. I begin to cry.

-10 mins later-

"I'm moving back to London!" I say smiling. unfortunately London won't be the same with out Lauren.

"Cool! are you going to live with Chessie?" she asks smiling.

"Yeah because Kerri is living at Dan and phil's place whilst there in hospital." I say remembering that dan and Phil are in hospital. My phone begins to ring. Kian. I hang up and carry on talking to Lauren.

"That was Kian wasn't it." she asks and her face goes straight. Her eyes dart to my phone as it lights up from getting a message. Kian. I decide to read it.

'I know you ignored my call and you will probably ignore this too. But even though we aren't going out I would still like to be friends. I know I reacted stupidly but would would have done the same thing. basically I'm trying to say please forgive me and please text me when you are leaving. Have a nice time in London...'

I begin to cry. Great. Thanks Kian. why do I still have the feeling that I still love him when I don't.