The birth of a unity

The years have passed of the mighty Eragon the shadeslayer and his dragon Saphira. The days of dragon rider have finally returned and a new generations of dragon riders who are humans, elves, urgals and dwarves have yet to choose their own paths.

A village in the mountainous region of Alagaësia.There lived a boy named Bell Cranel whose hair is white as snow, his skin is pale and his eyes are crimson who live with his granfather. The boy's grandfather died in the mountains so he wandered outside village in depression unaware of the dangers. It began the to rain the boy found shelter in a cave and in that cave he found a strange stone its color matches his eyes.

Staring in fascination, the boy touched the stone and it cracked. The albino was shocked and stared in awe. The stone he found was actually a dragon egg. He heard stories of dragon riders from the village. The infant red dragon looked at with curiousity. He closed his and looked away while reaching out his hand to the dragon. Bell felt nothing until he touched something that is scaly. He opened his eyes and saw the dragon touching his hand with its nose. He was glad that it didn't bite his finger. He patted the dragon and this time a crimson bright light came out of the cave.

Somewhere in Alagaësia

A woman with bloned hair and green eyes was signing papers and next her was an adult blue dragon which is sleeping. The rider felt something that made her stop writing. Her dragon said to her "You felt it too."

"Indeed a new dragon rider is born." The woman said putting down.

"it seems we haven't recovered all the eggs in Alagaësia."

"I agree."

"Should we send someone to search for them?"

"Yes, we must find them before something else happens to them."

________________________________________________________________________
This has been on my mind since 2016 and I'm kinda surprised that no one has ever thought of this before.

You guys can give me any suggestions about what kind of sword bell is will be using and the name of the red dragon