A promise

"So you're a Dragon rider?" Hestia stared in fascination at the red small dragon whose perched on Bell's shoulder.

"Yes," Bell plainy answered."Does this means were fugitives?"

They should have known from the start that getting falna from the Goddess would reveal their ability to telepathically communicate to each other. But to their suprise, she took it pretty well and seemed to be amazed that she recruited someone that no other God has ever done despite not being a well known Deity.

"Fortunately." Hestia said. "There are peole who tame monsters for the festival 'Monsterphilia'."

The Duo were suprised about this. "Really?"

"Yep." She answered

"Huh," Bell removed his glove and placed on the table. "Guess I won't be needing this.

Crimsoar spoke. "You can pretend to be a tamer whose entering the dungoen."

"But you need to be careful Bell," Hestia warned. "Most Adventurers will think that seeing a unique kind of dragon like Crimsoar would give them a special loot and if the rest of the Gods ever learn about what you are capable of. They literally tear each other's throats and make their Familias kill other Familias just to recruit you."

The two looked at each other and thinking about the situation that could happen. Judging by the look of their Goddess. They could see the fear her eyes. The fear of losing them. They knew she is working really hard to build this Familia from scrathes. They felt sorry for her misfortune and they decided to stay in her Familia no matter what.

"Ok listen, we won't leave your Familia no matter what," Bell placed a hand on her shoulder." But I can't promise anything if something happens to me. That's why Crimsoar and I should stick togther because a Rider and his dragon are strong when they are together."

She widen her eyes. "Really?"

They nod

"Thank you," She hugged them." You two are the best."

"Don't mention it."