One: Something's going to go wrong...

Sighing, Max looked to the front seat of the van they were traveling in. His parents were still asleep, both leaning against the doors of the vehicle. Sitting up and checking his phone, he saw a text from his old friend Neil.

Hey, You up??
Yeah, what are you doing Neil?
Nothing, just thought i'd message you C: Are your parents awake?
Nah, only me
Oh, you still living in that van, and traveling round?
I wouldn't say 'living' but yeah. it's pretty awesome honestly c:
K, i gtg, Nikki's bugging me, cya Maxie!
Haha, cya Neil

Max got out of the van, Neil and Nikki were step-siblings. They weren't worth losing, so Max kept his powers secret He's only showed one person, and that was David, he moved a pencil across the desk and David seemed impressed.

Opening the boot door, Max rummaged through the box freezer, and grabbed a few edible things that he liked, and sat down outside. As he ate, he saw that Nikki was also trying to contact him.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Maxieee!!!!!!
Jfc Nikki are you drunk?
Pshhh! Nooooooo!! Are you!!??
Nope, just woke up.
Same! Neil's making me breakfast coz i don't know how to make all the things like how he does.
Ok, well i'm sure Neil is almost done, so you should go eat.
K! Bye Maxxxxx
Talk later Niks

Max sighed, Nikki is a massive goofball, especially over text. Stopping his little meal, Max stood up, he peered through the window at his dads, still asleep. He went into the backseat, grabbing his baby blue earphones. He'd always listen to things that everyone else might find depressing. Max found it... soothing.

The driver car door opened, and Daniel stepped out, he smiled and patted Max's head as he walked past. Grabbing a drink from the box freezer, he leant against the car. Daniel was the bad/badass dad and the overprotective dad. Well, that's one way to describe Daniel. "Never thought you'd be the first one up, Max... Something wake you?" Daniel raised his eyebrow in question. "Nah, just decided to wake up." Max shrugged, "Hm... Well, let me or David know if anything bothers you, ok?" Daniel closed the boot and went to get back in the driver seat of the car, "Ok, dad." Max turned back to his phone.

The last thing he heard from the outside world was Daniel lightly waking David, before slipping off into his safe place. He got up from the grass and got into the car again, David was drinking the rest of Daniel's drink and the car started with a rumble. David smiled at Max softly, and Max managed to smile back. He'd almost never show any emotion. Only when he's truly feeling touched or close to someone. Today wasn't one of those days where Max would smile a lot at his parents. He could feel it. Something in him was telling him it was going to go wrong.

Closing his eyes. He imagined the worse case scenario today... A massive car wreck flashed across his mind and the song stopped. Max gasped and opened his eyes again. The real world surrounded him, and their vehicle wasn't on fire. David turned around, concerned. "Are you ok, Max?" He asked softly, Max nodded slightly, "Yeah, can you guys please promise that we'll drive a lot more safely today...?" Max pleaded slightly.

Daniel raised an eyebrow in question, "why? I highly doubt anything's gonna go wrong..." The blonde looked at Max through the rear view mirror. "But what if something does! I... Ugh... Just be careful please..." It was David's turn to question. "You were gonna say something else... What's wrong Max?" His eyes softened even more. "It's nothing... It's just.... I saw a car wreck... in my mind, and I have a feeling something's gonna go wrong..." Max fidgeted in his seat. "Oh, baby, nothing's gonna go wrong, I promise. You can trust us." David reassured, gently petting Max's cheek.

Max leant into his touch, but was disappointed when David pulled away. He was affection-deprived, but never actually mentioned it. He didn't want to feel like someone who cuddled up to one of his parents. So he kept to himself. Daniel stopped at a red light, and the other cars sped past. Someone pulled up next to their car, giving Max a dirty look. Max glared back and the man looked away.

'Some people are really angry...' Max thought, shrugging it off as road rage. Maybe the guy was having a bad day? Max wasn't sure. The light turned green and Daniel started the car again. But something went wrong. Another car was speeding and tried to screech to a stop.

Max's vision went black.

Hey!! Tyler here and i'm really sorry about stopping that right there. I really don't know what to do with this story. And the name Apple Water...? Like. What?? Oh well, not changing the title cuz i guess it sounds cute? and Preston might come around 2nd chapter c: ALSO!! This is a SoulMate AU! Don't so like: They are both pretty much emotionless until they meet their soulmate. uhh,,, yeah.
YEET!