Lollipop [Prologue]

"Hey."

"Youna! Noona!"

A boy calls out.

My name?

I saw a little girl walking towards the boy-crying because of a large wound on her arm.

She cries but still managed to smile.

The boy ran and hugs her tightly, saying

"I'm sorry, it was my fault. I know you'll forgive me Youna"

"Noona, stop crying."

"I'll never leave you then, I don't like seeing you hurt. "

The little boy made her stop crying and he offered her a lollipop.

The girl took it and thanked him.

"Thank you Taehyung-ie!"

.....

So cold.....

"Youna! Get up, now! " i was disturbed from my sleep when my attractive but nagging brother came in to my room saying that we'll visit Grandma and Grandpa later today. But I remained laying down, cus i need more sleep!

I went down stairs after a couple of minutes and it is now 10 in the morning. Jin (attractive but nagging bro) left a note on my laptop that he'll stay at his work for 48 hours, straight two days.

God, what about visiting Grandma and Grandpa? Jeez, I fell in his freaking lie. Again!

And also, FOOD!

Should i just cook instant noodles?

Maybe NO, I hate Jiwon's anger.

Ha! Got an idea! I'll stay overnight to my classmates' house! Kyaaaaaaah!

After a while, I finished eating my breakfast/lunch and is now heading to Ryuki's house.

Just got of the bus, i bumped into someone.Without looking I bow and apologized quickly then a guy said that he's fine. I looked up to him and was stunned by his height, I studied his face a bit, and he just stayed still as if he's also scanning my face.

Now looking, his mesmerizing eyes, perfect nose &lips, and his good skin made me think that 'Is he even real?!'

As the cold breeze approaches both of us, his eyes widened! He walked closer to me and said "You look so~ familiar" his deep and manly (but lil cute) voice made me shiver and his expression changed "You're obviously cold, why only wear those, Youna?" as he mentioned my name i was shook and smiled awkwardly.

How did he know my name? "Uh, sorry but I have to go now. haha. I'll go now" i just excused myself from that incident and bowed, started walking away feeling the heat on my face but he grabbed my right arm making me shift to his direction. I saw his face, once again- his mesmerizing eyes caught me.

"Youna, please."

Thanks for reading! 😘
Apologies for any typos, grammar etc.