The Majestic Guy [Ch 1]

"Youna, please"

"I'm sorry, for not being around"

Silence.

He apologized for something that i didn't know about. Our eyes met and he let go of my arm. "Are you Youna? Then if not, my bad. haha I thought you were someone i really wanted to see. Sorry." he then bowed and smiled, started walking away from where i am standing. The image of his manly back disappears as he entered the crowd.

I let go of a big sigh "Lucky is that girl he wants to meet, but at least he thought she was me. Em lil jelly tho." I started walking to meet Ryuki in a cafe in this area.

.....

Arrived here in the cafe and saw Ryuki inside. Though she always dresses like a boy and does have a boyish actions but her attitude is the best for a friend! We were classmates since last year of highschool until now. Universities are really stressful, life challenging, more stress and more challenges! But anyways we ordered our usual drinks and left the cafe. As we got a ride, she suddenly mentions this one guy. Whooo interesting! "Whoa, this is new Ryuki. Got someone?" I jokingly said, she scratched her head and nodded. "I know, but it's so scary!" she started sipping her iced coffee, well all i can say is "Ryuki, I am so blessed today" her reaction was like 'Wut ?' and i chuckled it off. "So, tell me about the lucky guy!" i giggled. She showed me a photo on her phone, "God, he was seated beside me on the plane! Almost a 24 hours of flight made me freaking realized that I am literally into guys, which also made me think that it will be better if I change myself to be like before!"

I frowned, staring at the picture of the guy by his side view. His jawline, the eyes, nose, and also his hair is exactly the same! I shook my head "What the hell."

"What do you mean What the hell?" she asked me while snatching her phone back.

It was him. The guy earlier! The majestic guy!!

Thanks for reading! 😘
Apologies for  any typos, grammar  etc.