Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Tuesday, May 29. I'm just sitting there at my desk in my spanish room looking out the window. 'only one more week of this crap' i thought to myself. Lately ive been getting into fan fictions, its kinda rediculous actually. im such a big fan of one direction, but not the creepy kind of way where you know where they are every second of everyday. Some people on the other hand can be questionable. "Miss Wood! Is there something intersting going on outside?!?" My spanish teacher was a cute old lady. Maybe 56 years old. But she was always sweet and joked aroud with her students. "uhh...sorry Mrs. Hourhan, i was just--" she interupted saying "No! tell me in spanish!" I just kinda sat there. After 5 years of spanish i still couldn't speak it infront of people. its not because i got nervous or anything, its just because i get scared that i'll mess up. i guess i was thinking for too long because she had just moved on to the next topic.

The bell rang for us to go to lunch, and i couldnt be happier to get out of that stuffy class room. I met up with my best friend Darian as usual. She and i always sat together with a bunch of music kids that were also in our chorus class. "OH MY GOD! MARGARET! HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWEST ONE DIRECTION VIDEO ON YOUTUBE?!?! AHHHHH THEY'RE SO CUTE!" Darian is a major fangirl. She always says she'd be calm if she ever met them, and i believe her, but sometimes that's questionable. She was so similar to me, yet so different. we both had the same interests, but if you look at us, we are very different. She's 5'7" and i'm 5'4". She is so skinny that you can sometimes see her ribs, and with me, its not that im fat, but im not as skinny as her. im average. She is kinda tan, and i couldn't tan even if i wanted to. She has long, straight, brown hair. While i have short, curly, blonde hair. she has brown eyes, and i have blue. and i could continue, but who has the time? "Yeahh i saw it. Why??" she was still smiling. "THYEY'RE JUST SO CUTE!" she squeaked. "yeah yeah i know! but we're in school and people are starring, so cut the shit." 'cut the shit' was kinda my catch phrase at school. i said it at least 5 times a day. But all i can think about right now is summer camp! I work at a summer camp where i lead and run the music program. yeah i sing and play piano and guitar, but who hasn't tried at least once in their life. Everyone always says im fantastic, amazing, talented, blah blah blah. i just live for music. That's why i love One Direction so much. just because of all the harmonies and layers they use while singing. not to metion their angelic voices. But i just need to get through one more week of this hell hole, and im out of here.