Rituals

So you may have realised that all of that is good and well, but then that nerd has a stipulation: you must use and have a ritual card. This is a problem as at least 90% of the nerds on the table have gasped. You need help.

What are ritual cards?
Ritual cards are cards that don't have abilities normally but are exceptionally strong. Some of the best include 'Black Luster Soldier', 'Zera the Mant' and 'Chakra.' Majority of them don't have abilities, but again there attacks make up for it. So you have the cards of 'Zera the Mant' and 'Hungry Burger.' You can use them, wrong. You have to have the spell card with it. Like 'Ressurection of Chakra' or 'Hungry burger recipe' in order to activate this. You must also offer monsters who stars add up to the stars of this monster or in some cases, certain monsters.

Reasons for ritual cards
Ritual cards are often an extra way of getting rid of some cards without wasting them. They also sometimes have abilities that seem too powerful and often end up saving you from certain demise.

Sorry if this is confusing, I am trying my best to remember everything and little hints and tips, next one will be... a mystery but it will be a great one nonetheless. Trap cards and how they work.