1.11

"You guys don't mind right?" Anthony ask looking at us.

"Yeah sure, we don't mind," Tessa says knowing that no matter what our answer was it wouldn't make a difference.

"Ok let's go," Jake's yells as the group of around 10 of us including Jake, chance, Anthony, Kade, and Chad make our way outside of the team 10 house.

°°°°°

"Jake I thought you said you invited other people?" I ask as I take another sip of my drink.

"Yeah they're on their way in right now," Anthony butts in as he wraps his arm around my shoulders and a drink in the other.

"Is that who I think it is?" I hear a familiar voice say behind me. "Jo Taylor hanging out with team 10, why she should be with the mavericks," after hearing that I knew exactly who it was.

"Logan Paul in the flesh. Still getting beat by your younger brother?" I say with a laugh. Logan was followed by some other familiar faces being Mark, George, Evan, and Kylie marks girlfriend.

"Ouch that one hurt," he says cover his heart with his hand. "Come here."

Logan and I give a quick hug as I go to greet his other friends who all had their vlog camera out and ready

Logan and I give a quick hug as I go to greet his other friends who all had their vlog camera out and ready. My relationship with Logan was different then mine with Jake; obviously it was more flirty cause it was Logan. Our relationship was simply platonic but to be completely honestly it was a matter of time till it wasn't anymore.

Finishing the glass in hand I went to join Tessa and Erika on the dance floor. Neither Tessa or Erika were drinking but both set out to have a fun time dancing. Once I reached them all three of us gave out a little squeal as girls do and began to dancing music, well mainly watching Tessa dance.

Before I knew it Logan was joining us on the dance floor

Before I knew it Logan was joining us on the dance floor. "Oh so the maverick dances too," I shout over the music.

"Of course Mavericks can do anything," he says we'll more like howls throwing up the maverick sign.

"Yeah well they don't dance very well," I say laughing, Logan laugh gives me another fake but hurt look.

"Oh really," he questions with a smirk

"Why don't you show me?" I motion for him to come closer with my finger.

Logan and I start dancing just usually goofing dancing but as we began to feel the music more things became a little less platonic. If you know what I mean.

I was in front of him with his hands on my hips and them swaying back and forth to the music; in till he came in front if me and started twerking on me making me laugh so hard.

He turned back around placing his hands back on my hips

He turned back around placing his hands back on my hips. "Why don't we go get some drinks?" He offers shaking my head in agreement he lead the way back to our table with my hand in his.

Once back at the table I was greeted by surprise and confused looks from my friends well expect Jake who understood Logan and i's relationship and wasn't surprised by the display everyone had probably seen of us dancing.

"I'm gonna sit for a bit," I say to Logan as I take the glass he was handing me. He didn't give an answer over the loud music just shook his head yes and went to sit with his friends.

I quickly sat next to Tessa who was in deep club conversation with Erika, Tristan and Anthony.

"So you had fun out there?" Tristan asked as they all disregarded their previous conversation.

"Just a little," I say drinking to hide the smirk on my face. My head started to spin as I started to feel the effects of the one too many drinks I have had; my body began to tingle not feeling anything. You could honestly probably punch me in the face and I wouldn't even notice.

"Hey Jo," I hear, looking up to find chance right in front of me. "Can we go talk in private."

"No, I'm ok," I reply quickly taking another gulp of my drink.

"Ok I see how it is," he mutters annoyed, pursuing his lips together and just walking well storming off.

"Jo what the hell was that?" Anthony snaps.

"What?" I say with a tingly sensation still coursing through me.

"You know he feels bad about what happened earlier right," Anthony defends.

"Are you kidding? You mean to tell me Chance feels bad that I thought for a millisecond that I wanted more from him then just hooking up. But guys, no sorry boys like him are too child to give anyone any commitment unless the top priority is getting there dick sucked." I say at this point standing not controlling a word out of mouth and no longer even facing Anthony, I looked straight at Chance making sure he heard every word.

"Jo sit down before you do something dumb." Tristan said trying to pull me in to the seat but both Tessa and Erika stopped him knowing that I needed to get this off of my chest and it was better to leave me be then try to tell an angry drunk to 'calm down'.

Chance started to step closer to us, I could see his brain working on probably a million things to say yet before he could he stopped himself turned around and walked out.

I was shocked probably because at my intoxicated state I did not understand the amount of control he had over himself. But with a simple shrug of my shoulders I just sat back down and took another drink.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Jo. Can't you see that Chance maybe wanted to apologize about earlier and maybe he thinks he made a mistake--" 

"Jo we are heading out, you want to join?" Kylie asks interrupting Anthony.

"Fuck it, I'll go."

Tonight is going to be a long night.

°°°°°

Sorry another shitty chapter.

So do you guys like the gifs?

...Whatever vote and floor me please have. Nice day !!!!