chapter two

I walked into the classroom and everyone's eyes seemed to be glued to me.I keep my head down to try to blend in.the teacher finally turns around to me after helping a student.

"hello dear you must be Bethany" she says warmly her brunette hair moves as she sticks her hand to shake mine

"you can call me Beth" I say with a smile.she smiles back and looks around the room.

"oh here we go you can sit next to Alison!" she says and points to a girl with dirty blonde hair that have a little wave to it she heard and looked up and smiled her blue eyes sparked in the lighting.

I nod and walk over to her and take a seat.

"hey im Alison but you can call me Ali, mrs. Moore never listens to me when I tell her not to call me Alison" she says and rolls her eyes.

I laugh softly.

"hey Ali.im Bethany but you can call me Beth".

"I love your name!"she said loudly but quickly covered her mouth.

"Alison your peers are trying to work!" mrs.Moore scolds her.once she turned back around Ali just made a obnoxious face and mimicked the teachers voice softly. I try my best not to burst out laughing.

It was now lunchtime and the only person I knew was Ali.So I try to find her but soon here my name being called I turned around to see Ali with some of her friends I smile and walk over to them.

"hey Beth this is my friends Madison,and Victoria"

"um hey im Beth but you already know that...I trail off and mentally slap myself."They giggle and say "hey" in unison. we were soon dismissed to go to our flex I looked at my schedule and saw that I had p.e. flex just great! im have to say im not that one person that gets up and runs 9 miles every morning nor do I run in my free time at all.I trudge to the gym and just sit there waiting for everyone to get here.

I must have spaced off because when I looked over their was the boy I saw this morning with tattoos up his arm and jumped.

"sorry love I didn't mean to startle you" he says with a British accent that drew me in.

"no its ok I zoned out I didn't even realize I wasn't alone" I shrugged.he just sat there.

" what's your name I saw you earlier this morning with your friends.oh god I probably sounded like a stalker! I say and Barry my face in my hands

"hahaha its niall love"

"wouldn't you like to know mine?"

"I already do Beth"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow stalker much niall and if you haven't figured it out yet this is a punk fan fic so yeah this short but im tried night love♡♥♡