Not going to sleep. Ch.3

I woke up in bed to a pain in my head. It was deathly silent. The room was dark, darker than normal.

But I heard a breath, not mine. I felt a breeze the window was open. The wood was broken and scattered on the floor.

My breath hitched as I got scared. I reach for the gun in my dresser but there was no gun to be found. I hear a thud and turn around.

In blood writing, there were large creepy letters that read, "GO TO SLEEP." I run to the door to try and unlock it. I didn't try to find the thing that was most likely in my room.

I unlock the locks, I get to the third one. Then a sinister giggle from behind me erupts I could feel their breath behind me, trailing down my neck.

In fear and shock, I send my arm flying trying to hit the person. I turn my whole body, I freeze in fear as I see the person holding his face.

I see the same man in the video, he had long hair. It was in his face so I couldn't see his whole face. He turned his head up.

My legs give out in fear at the sight of his face. I fall to the ground with a thud. I couldn't move, the fear was to much. My body threatens to throw up. It was so bad I couldn't describe his face.

I muster the courage to speak, "What happened to your face, you're hideous!"

Jeff looks at me and giggles, he spoke but his voice was raspy and worse than what I heard in the e-mail. "I'm beautiful, don't you see!"

He kicks me on the gut, once, twice, three times. The third time I threw up blood. I felt light-headed.

He grabbed my head, then spoke, "You can't die, yet! I'm still having fun!" He laughs again, this time more loud and scary. He punched me in the jaw, the pain I felt was excruciating.

He threw me to the ground and kicked my head. I felt a sharp pain then everything went black.