Six days to long Ch.19

Jeff's P.O.V.

6 days. 6 fucking days! Same weird process. Over and over, again and again. It started of as my imagination. Imagination my ass! What's been happening is not imagination. I'm starting to question shit myself. The bubbling then the steam then its healed. Bubbles, steam, healed. That isn't a normal human thing. It always happens at the same time.

When the clock strikes 4 a.m.

I am starting to question is he is human. I have realized he never eats, he almost killed Slendy, and his eyes had a red hint to them when he almost did kill Slendy. After I killed, Barbra... or whoever the fuck that was, he just stopped complaining about his hunger altogether. That's probably an exaggeration... it was a few days after I killed whoever the fuck was that, when he finally did stopped.

This isn't normal! I have been sitting with, M/n, night after night. Examining him- wait! That sounds weird... Fuck it! Its the truth! My heads all over the place. I cant think clearly! I need to take a walk.

That's what I'm doing. Walking in the dark at 3 a.m. The dumb air, and the dumb trees, the dumb people, the dumb animals, everything is so dumb! I grab my head and shake it. I'm thinking to hard about it. Its almost 4 a.m. anyway.

I head back through the dark woods. Fog was in the distance, but I only ignored it. I could care less about Slendy right now.