Chapter 3

Nicki-
Today was my first day of work at the hospital. I'm a pediatrician and I love kids and my job! The good thing about my job is that I have an hour lunch but since Candi was still on call I had to go somewhere myself. I searched up a sushi restaurant and a place called BLUE RIBBONS popped up so that's where I went. I was seated pretty quickly but people were giving me weird look because I was in scrubs. I sat down and they brought me my drink and while I was scrolling through my insta feed someone snatched my phone. "What the hell" I looked up and of course it was Nas. I rolled my eyes "ughh are you stalking me now?" He took it upon himself to sit next to me "keep rolling your eyes and they gonna get stuck like that babe." I almost spit out my drink "babe?,Nigga u wild." The waitress came and didn't even look at me and asked Nas what he wanted to drink and eat. I rolled my eyes and snapped in her face "excuse me you're drooling bitch pick up your mouth." Nas started laughing and put his arm around me "yeah ion appreciate you acting like that in front of my girl." I loved the way he said I was his girl "yea so bye hoe with them fake ass red bottoms them bitches orange." The bitch then walked away. Nas looked at me and licked his lips "Damn babe you sexy when u mad" then he started gripping on my thigh. I let his hand linger a little because it felt good then I removed it. "Nas I'm not your girl." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I smooshed his head "moveeee little boy" he took my hand and put it on the front of his pants and my eyes widened he looked at me "I ain't little mama." I gripped on his dick and leaned in to whisper to him. "You wouldn't know what to do with this pussy." He grunted and I bit on his ear. I moved my hand and a different waitress came with our sushi and I started eating since I was in a rush and then I realized something I looked at Nas who had his hand on my thigh again which I moved AGAIN "first off why u here and second how did u know I was here?" "It was destiny baby." I rolled my eyes "ok I don't have time for this I gotta go back to work." I put some money on the table and got up to leave but Nas pulled me down to sit on his lap he pushed my hair out of my face and put his mouth close to my ear. I swear I almost came just from feeling his breath. "Nas stop" "chill ma look I don't even know you like that but I want you foreal just give me a chance." I sighed "Nas play with ya hoes don't play with me." I got up off his lap and put on my shades. He got up and pulled up his pant. (I find it sexy when boys sag). Nicki let me take you on one date or imma keep popping up on you foreal. I walked up to him until we were face to face "is that a threat or something." He got close until our lips were almost touching "it's a promise baby" and then he grabbed my waist and kissed me and I kissed him back until I came to my senses and pushed him away. "Your an asshole Nas" then I started walking out the door. He started yelling in my direction "ONE DATE." I kept walking and said "NO" over my shoulder. He then started yelling "DONT STARE AT HER ASS NIGGA THATS MY GIRL." I chuckled to myself and drove back to work.