chapter 2

(Y/n) Pov

After I left home I was walking through the forest till I got to a town I was walking in town looking at all the shop till I got hungry

Y/n: well I don't think this through.

As I was thinking out loud I ran into someone and fall to the ground I look up and it was a girl in white with some blue.

???: Watch where your going kid!

Y/n: sorry I didn't mean to.

Then a man in what looked like a general outfit come beside her.

???: Winter be nice's he's just a kid.

Winter: yes sir.

As they were talking I was slowly trying to get away not seen but....

???: not so fast kid I believe you have something the doesn't belong to you.

as he said that I stop and look at him and walk back to winter and gave her back her wallet and when she checked her pockets to find nothing she looked pissed.

Y/n: sorry ma'am.

Winter: why yo-

???: That's enough winter!

He then looks at me.

???: what's your name kid and why are you trying to steal

Y/n: my name's Y/n but my mom and a really good friend call me jack and for why I was trying to steal.

My stomach made a big growling noise and I blush.

Y/n: that.

???: Well Y/n my name is james ironwood. and would you like to have dinner with us?

Y/n: If your asking me out not going to happen pal nope not going to happen

Then a guy with a red cape and red eyes with black hair came out of nowhere

???: I like this kid all ready.

Ironwood: that's not what I meant and you know it qrow.

Y/n: wait you mean Ruby and yang uncle qrow?

Qrow: the one and only so how do you know them?

I told him and the other two what happen and they all looked down

Y/n: well hey no more of this sad stuff let's go eat.

I run to a place nearby and point to it and yell to them.

Y/n: hey let's go in here!

The other just looked at each other and walkes other but not before qrow said.

Qrow: just like his mom.

(Time skip to when your done eating)

Ironwood: so Y/n were are you going now?

Y/n: I don't know I was going somewhere to get stronger but I don't know were to start.

Ironwood: would you like to come back to atlas with me and winter?

Winter: but si-

Y/n: hell yeah!

Winter: language! your still a kid.

Y/n: sorry.

Ironwood: then let's go.

(Time skip 11 years)

I was on a mission to kill a group of grimm inside of a forgotten city and I just killed the last one as i on my way walking back to the bullhead but I felt like I was being watched I look around me by no one's here as I see the bullhead land I get on and we fly back to atlas.