She Fell From Heaven I Think

It was 7 in the mourning, I drove into the high school parking lot. My spot was taken by a car I'd never seen at the school before. A hot pink, black streaked charger. The car was cool, but it was in my spot. I drove around for 10 minutes looking for a space and found one at the back of the school.

The bell rang.

"SHIT, I'm late for class!"

"Yo shawn, what's up bro?"

I turned around and saw Jason. Jason has been my friend ever since 3rd grade. He's a player, I cant lie, but he has a thing for the girls in 10 grade. Even though were in 9th.

"Whats up J?"

"Nothing, by the way some car is in your parking spot."

"Yea I know, that's why I'm running late."

We walked to the schools main door in silence. The security guard checked us for weapons. I don't even know why they check us. The schools too protective...Just because some kid got shot last year.

We had to go to room 218, on the second floor. We walked in to class while Mr.Hurts was collecting homework. I was going to my seat, in the back of the class. When I saw a girl sitting in it.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"The new girl, she just got transferred here today from H.S.12," said Mr.Hurts.

"Also, your her partner for this trimester."

I was shocked, she was beautiful, she was everything a nerd like me would want.

"Go sit down Mr. Gonsalves, and close your mouth before you catch flies."