Day One Out Of Seven

I got home at 8:30 that night. I dropped my bag on the floor and started to make some Mac&Cheese.

"I wonder if she likes me?"

It played through my head for about 30minutes. That's when my phone rang. The number was unknown.

"Hello who's this?"

"Hay Shawn its Day, Mr.Hurts gave me your number, by the way do you no the answer to number 3 for math homework?"

"Hay day, what's up why are you up so late? Also the answer is B. x = 12."

"Well I got confused with the homework and your the only smart guy in my contact, thanks baby."

Did she just call me baby? What why would she say that? I think its revenge from in the car, I started to blush.

"You still there shawn, I didn't mean for it to come out like that, sorry. Just like you said"

Now I know she likes me, I think.

"Hay Shawn, my parents aren't home for the week and I'm lonely, can i stay with you for the week, plus I don't want you to waste gas picking me up."

Now shes asking to stay over at my house, I lived her for 2months now and my first guest is coming, a girl too.

"Yea I guess, just don't start jamming again."

She laughed," I promise, were do you live?"

"I love on 119 and 7ave."

"Wow! that's not far I'm basically right down the block, see you in 10minutes."

"Ok bye, also building 160, apartment 2b."

She hung up, I started to clean, the house wasn't dirty but a girls coming over so I'll make it cleaner. I pulled on my shorts, and a white T-Shirt, that's when the door bell rang.

"Who's it?"

"Its Day open the door its cold out here!"

I open the door and there she was, hair wild, white and green sweat pants, a tang top and just a big suitcase.

"Well you seem like your planning on spending a year here."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I like your place, but it needs a women's touch." She said.

"Thanks I guess"

She walked straight to the room and I followed, she looked up at me.

"What are you staring it, is it my hair?" She said.

"No no its not your hair its your beautiful face."

She blushed then kicked me out of my room to change.