The First Kiss

She came out 14minutes later. She had on red shorts shorts, a black tang top, and no shoes.

"Well this is what I sleep in don't judge me." She said.

"Trust me I would never judge a girl a gorgeous as you are."

She blushed again, I decided to turn on the T.V she sat next to me and then laid in my lap. Well I got a erection, but i didn't no if she knew.

"Im tired I'm going to bed." She said.

"Ok you sleep in the room I'll sleep out here on the couch."

"No, please come sleep with me, I don't like sleeping by myself, and since I don't have a teddy bear you will have to do Mr.RockHard."

Shit she knew about my erection. i followed her to the room. She got on the bed then looked at me.

"Well don't be scared I don't bite, unless I have to." She said.

I started to fight to get under the covers. I finally got under with her help, I was really nervous this was my first time in bed with a girl.

I covered my head with the sheet. She moved closer. I can feel her breath on my neck. With every exhale I got goose bumps.

"Shawn I like you." She said.

"I like you to, no wait I love you."

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend, you will be my first boyfriend?"

"Yes I'll be your boyfriend."

She was blushing I could tell by the way her breathing got faster. She jumped in top of me and she just laid on top of me all night. I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight." I said

"Goodnight Shawn or should I say Mr.SuperHard."

She was right my erection got bigger. She kissed me on the lips, my first kiss ever. Her lips were soft. I kissed back then she stopped.

"I love you too." She said.

I blushed. We held each other for about a hour, and kissed. She fell asleep and so did I.