Chapter 1

Dear Diary,

My best friend Lisa told me today that she was moving to America for 5 years to pursue her dream of rapping, I'm happy for her but she my only friend I don't want her to leave me.....
Maybe I'll see her sooner then 5 years?

Y/n pov:

As I hid my journal in my closet I heard my phone go off but as I looked I was just discussed because it was my period calnder I really hate being a 17 year old yeah I do get money form my job now but I really hate my boss. Plus fucking periods have to be a thing I understand why but "WHYYYYYYYY!!!"

*Bing*

"Hey slut I just wanted to let you know that I'm so fucking the guy you like!"

"WTF ewwww why would I want to know that, and we're only in fucking highschool!"

"What are you jealous?"

"No I'm not I'm glad that your having sex with him. It will just show more people how mean you are."
Number blocked

      I kinda feel bad that I was so harsh I'm never like this but she just gets on my nerves! Shoot I have to shower!
After my shower I get into my PJs and just scroll though social media I hurts my heart a little to see a post of Lisa with her American friends but I'll be fine.... I guess.

Time skip:

      It was now five am and I am ready for school I get up really early just so I can eat breakfast and not have to rush and wait till lunch. As I get to school I notice a group of guys looking confused, I tryed to just walk past them but one boy grabbed my arm
"I'm so sorry but can you help us?"
"Ummm......Sure I guess what class are guys in?"
"Most of us are in different grades"
     I'm only a junior but I guess I can try and help the senior guy but the other I can help easy.
"What are you names?"

"I'm Kim Seokjin and a senior"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm a freshman!"

"I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm a sophomore!"

"Hi I'm Park Jimin and I'm a sophomore too."

"Heelllooo I'm Hobi but just call me J-hope and im a junior!"

(Sorry I forgot how to spell hobi's name!)

"I'm Min Yoongi and I'ma junior."

"Hello I'm Kim Namjoon and in a sophomore hello"

   After that I told who I was and showed almost everyone where to go until I got to Min Yoongi he just looked at his phone ignoring me!
"Yah! I need your schedule for classes" he handed me it I noticed that I had more then half my classes with him!
"Follow me"
We went to class but when I didn't leave he gave me a weird look one of what are you doing here?
"This is my class to"

"L/N F/N WHY ARE YOU 10 MINTUES LATE TO MY CLASS......SAME FOR YOU NEW KID DETENTION!!!"

"Bu-!"

"DONT TALK BACK OR INCREASE YOUR​ TIME IN DETENTION!!!!!!"

Great.....
____________________________________
∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

Hello this is the second story I've ever wrote on Wattpad but I hope you enjoy PLUS
Info on Y/N:
17 years old
Is a junior in highschool
Dances on her free time
Loves videogames
OVERWATCH
ƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥ
____________________________________
Sorry for short chapter!