chapter 11:dry tears

My room is cold so fucking cold.

Even if Yoongi is hugging me and I can feel his warmth radiating off him i feel warm Yoongi shifts and takes my phone and texts someone.

I don't care.

He shifts again and pulls me closer like he is mad about something.

"I'm so sorry" he whispers

He probably thinks I fell asleep how can I sleep at a time like this. This is worse then being kicked in the stomach or having my hair pulled or death threats or having my arm cut by a blade.

Is it true that I'm alone now no family but my sister who left me to witness mom's suicide and to be beaten by Hana.

No I don't consider her family.

I hear a small whimper from Yoongi and feel warm tears fall onto my head he was shaking.

Yoongi

Are you ok

Please don't cry...For me

What can I do to make you stop crying

I'm sorry

Please

Stop

I want to say something but I feel as if my lips are sealed shut so I just hug him tightly and sob with him.

By the time morning will come all his tears will dry and I will be crying thinking and listening to sounds of Yoongi's soft snores.

6am~

My alarm is going to off in about thirty seconds but as soon as it starts it stops.

Yoongi was still clinging to me like a tight shirt. I don't want to move but I know we have to soon enough. I haven't slept I was just revising all the memories I had of me and my "happy" family.

"Y/n? Did you even sleep?" His slow raspy voice broke the scilence as he looked at me with heavy eyes.

"No" I said not try to sound tired as all hell.

"No school we're ditching ok?"

"Ok" I say and feel something soft touch my lips. To not much of my surprise Yoongi is kissing me softly. I just peck and lean back and Puch my face into Yoongi's neck and slowly drift off to sleep.

2 hours later~
Yoongi pov~
I got out of bed trying not to wake y/n up and creeped to the kitchen to call Eomma and tell her about y/n's situation and she said yes to letting her stay in our house until she can live by here self at age 19. I try to make food with the little she has in here house and end up making eggs and pancakes I found.

I ended up putting the cooked food in the fridge and went back to her room and saw that she turned and now was facing the door. I crawl over her and hug her close to my chest.

Y/n pov~

I feel safe in yoongi's arms, he might not be the tallest guy in school or should I say as tall as namjoon, but I don't care he is warm and caring and when that cute gummy smile appears on his face I just want to kiss him. I forget about everything when I'm with him.

*ding dong* (insert jungkooks ding dong sound)

I wiggle out of his hold and go to the door.

"Y/N? ARE YOU IN THERE? I'M WORRIED!" A voice yells though the door desperately like a cat looking for its mom. I open the door.

"Y/N OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK?!" He jumps at me and pulls me into a hug before I could get a good look at who it was. Jimin he always smelt of candy and happiness in a bottle. I hugged back silently.

"Can I come in?" I nod my voice was gone form the crying and yelling into yoongis chest all night. I take him to the couch and see he brought food and water.

"Y/n are you hungry?"

"Ye-yea" I manage to let out. He hands me a sandwich and a bottle of water. He looked away as I ate I wonder how he found my house maybe he forced Mina to tell him he can be scary.

I hear my bedroom door open and see yoongi stop and stare at me and jimin. Jimin in return look at yoongi and then he connected the dots.

Jimin pov~

Why the hell was hyung in her room?!
How did y/n lose her voice?!
Why was she walking so slow?!
Did they have fucking sex?!

"Jimin stop what ever you are thinking."

"WHY WERE YOU IN HER ROOM?!"

"Jimin! Shut up and sit still and listen to me!" I obayed him and sat back done and crossed my arms. They told me everything and I feel think a dick for yelling at them. I came over because y/n wasn't at school and I asked Mina and she didn't say anything so I knew something was up.

I'm so so sorry y/n!!

_______________________________________
•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•
Sorry this took so long to update I'm not feeling motivated to work anymore even though I want to.

Well have a good day byebye!!
_______________________________________