Bite 01: Let the Game Begins

"His life changes when i bite him!"

Mythical creatures? Yeah I know what you thinking! Hindi totoo,work of fiction! Supernatural and extraordinary creatures hindi kapanipaniwala sabihin nyo na gusto nyo sabihin but in my world it is real they really exist! MY NAME is Hail Thanaysia Saina Whites I know I know my name is so pecuilar don't you ever ask me bakit ganayan ang pangalan ko ask my parents! Well hindi kayo nandito para pagusapan ang kakaibang pangalan ko but we are here to talk about my life diba napakafamous? Te famous ka te? Famous ka? Para pagusapan buhay mo well hindi ko naman pinagyayabang buhay ko I just want to share how my life begins and how it ended.

Here at the Valeriana City all of the extraordinary things became true,fairy tales are true,everything that you imagine became reality!

Prolouge:

He's an angel i am a monster.

He's the ice and i am the fire.

He live in the perfect paradise and i am in the darkest side .

He's right and i am wrong .

The protagonist and I am the villain he know.

He's the hero and i am his archenemesis.

He's Sherlock Holmes and i am Moriarty.

But at the end it changes.

I am the angel he is the monster .

I am the ice and he is the fire.

I live in the perfect paradise and he in the darkest side.

I am the right and he is the wrong.

I am the protagonist and he's the villain i know.

I am the hero and he's my archenemesis 

I am Sherlock Holmes and he's Moriarty.

*****************************************

Bite 01: Let the Game begins.

"So your a werewolf?" Renesmae ask.

"If i say yes do you still love me?" Jacob partly ask partly answer.

"Ovcourse! Whatever or what kind of creature you are i will still love you well let me rephrase that WE LOVE YOU" Renesmae replies as she beam a meaningful smile.

Yeahhh that is the time when my mom confess to daddeyy that she's pregnant oww by the way it's me Thanaysia in the house it's my story so lemme narrate it hahaha well if i could speak and mom can hear me in her tummy i will really yell "SANA ALL " HAHAHA but I guess I can't well back to the story!

Jacob's expressions shift into shock his eyes widened and his mouth gape but those reactions are priceless he was shocked but his eyes telling that his happy.

"Your pregnant? Magiging tatay nako?" He squealed loudly.

"SHHHHH! Baka marining tayo ni Tita" I shushh him mahirap na Tita will be so explosive if she know's.

"Ahhhh magiging tatay nako" he halfly shout hafly whisper baliw.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So that bitch is pregnant?" Minerva ask Sassy as she look at her newly mannicured nails.

"Imagine? That furball will kill you and our entire clan! Should we be afraid or die in her cuteness! Baby palang sya threat na sya sa buong angkan what if pagnapaanganak na sya may hawak na syang bazooka pasasabugin nya yang pangit mong mukha at mababalitaan nalang ng iba na pinatay kalang ng sanggol" hagikhik ni Sassy.