Baby I'm Sorry

Dedicated to @MBlilsecret cause that's Bae Love you Mac

"Ray I can't fucking believe you" She yelled shoving him into a wall. She had just found out that her boyfriend of 5 years had a one night stand with her best friend. "MY BEST FRIEND RAY REALLY!?" She stared at him with eyes glossed over with tears as his facial expression had shown nothing but Guilt. "Makayla I'm sorry" He said barely above a whisper. "Oh so now you're sorry!? Were you even going to tell me Ray!? Huh!? Were you?" She had finally let the tears fall freely when she had seen how hurt he was. "You know what Ray I'm done. I'm fucking done." She shook her head, grabbed her bag and left.

For the next 2 months both of them sat at home, doing nothing but crying, yelling, and did I say crying already?

There was a knock on Ray's door. "Go away!?" He yelled stuffing his face in the pillow on his couch. The knocking continued. He finally got up and opened the door. "Didn't I say Go Away?" He looked up to see someone he thought he would never see again. There she was Hair a hot mess, tear stained cheek, and pajamas. You could say Ray had looked the same but his hair looked like someone had electrocuted him. "Ray..." "Makayla..." "Baby I... look Kayla I'm so sorry I hurt you, I don't know what came over me but baby please forgive me." Tears had already began to form in both of their eyes. She nodded slowly launching into his awaiting arms. "You don't know how long I've been wanted to do this." She grabbed his face and kissed like she was never going to see him again. "I promise I'll never hurt you ever again." Ray hugged her tight. They stayed like this for a while too. "I love you Kayla." "I love you too Ray."

Like, Comment, Vote, And Be Beautiful. Pizza is good so yeah ✌

-DC