Coach August Part1⃣

Never said the were always going to be a straight imagine. ;)

(Tyga) Micheal-16

Chresanto- 23

Michael Stevenson sat on the outside bleachers, book in hand. Watching his Gym teacher, Chresanto August throw the football to the other male students in his class. Now you see, Mike is gay and he had a major crush on Coach August. He's a shy young man but he is good looking. As he watched his Coach he stared at the Fabric of the muscle shirt as it hugged his toned chest and arms. As sweat dripped off of his coach his mind began to head elsewhere. He was brought back to reality when a football at high speed connected with his chest. The force was so strong that it knocked him flat on his back into the ground. He groaned rubbing the now sore stop on his chest. "Shit that hurt like a muthafucka" He glanced up to meet the gaze of a slightly amused Chresanto. "Hey buddy you alright? The hit was pretty hard." He questioned smiling slightly grabbing the football and helping Michael up to his feet. He nodded dusting off his shorts. "See me after class so I can check it okay?" Chresanto said brushing his hand over Mike's chest smirking slightly as he heard him Whimper. "Y-yes sir" Michael spoke out. Mike watched his Coach jog back onto the field. He had to admit Shawty had ass for days. Mickey jr began twitch so Mike sat back on the bleachers covering his bulging shorts. It was finally the last bell and Mike walked into his Coach's office. Sitting in the chair on the other side he waited for his Coach to walk in. The end of the day was more crowded nowadays. He rubbed his chest and groaned. "That shit still hurts." he muttered to himself. A few moments later his Coach walked in. "Hey Mike! How ya' chest feeling?" Chresanto sat in his chair. "I-it still hurts sir." Mike mumbled looking up at Coach August. "Come here." Chresanto turned his chair to the side and scooted up to the edge. Mike got up slowly and stood up infront of Chres. Chresanto began to rubs his thumb across the young boy's chest. He hissed in pain and stepped back, pushing the hands away. "Ah it hit you pretty hard didn't it?" Chresanto pulled him back by his hand gently and stood from his seat. "Let me see it" he says motioning Michael to take off his shirt. Mike hesitated for quite a bit but finally did what he was asked. He bit his lip when he noticed the was a bright red, purple, and blue bruise on his chest."Oww." Chresanto some cringed when he saw the bruise. He locked his office door and closed the blinds on the window. "W-why'd you do that?" Michael barely above a whisper. "Shhh" Chresanto leaned down to the young boy's chest and began planting light butterfly kisses on the sore spot. Mike's member began twitching again but he fought the urge to encourage it. "So Mike I heard you have a huge crush on me?" August whispered biting and tugging on the skin on his neck. His warm breath traveled down Mike's neck and he shivered "Y-Yes sir. I-i do. E-ever since F-freshman year." He stumbled over his Words. He heard August chuckle and he was sat on the now empty desk. "What if I said I have one on you." He began lifting his shirt over his head. He had the body that could put you in a daze and Michael was exactly in that state. His attention was brought back when he felt his shorts being pulled off. "Coach What are you doing." "Giving you the loving you need. You're too shy baby boy." August layed him back and kissed down to the hem of his boxers. "After I'm done with you, you just might need a wheelchair." August winked.

CliffHanger there is so going to be a part 2