SMUT (You've Been Warned)

Brennen's POV

I smile at Colby from across the table. He made us dinner tonight. He made us buttermilk and honey roasted chicken kabobs with a side of homemade mashed potatos and fresh asparagus with red wine to drink. "That was absolutely delicious baby." I praise him. "I didn't do half bad huh?" He smiles. "It was amazing Colby." I laugh. "Ready for desert?" He smirks. I raise an eyebrow. "Sure." I laugh. He stands up and walks to me, grabbing my hand. "What are you doing?" I look at him as I stand up. He places his finger over my lips and looks into my eyes. I stare into his. "I love you Brennen." He whispers quietly, and I'm completely lost in a trance in his eyes. "I love you Colby." I reply quietly. "Make love to me." He whispers. I nod and kiss him. I've been wanting this since I met Colby. He tangles his fingers in my hair as I pick him up, wrapping his legs around my waist. I carry him to my room and lay him on my bed slowly. We break the kiss and he pulls his shirt off. "God baby, you're so beautiful." I whisper breathlessly before attaching my lips to his neck, finding his sweet spot quickly. I begin hearing angelic moans falling from his lips. I sit up and pull my shirt off, Colby's hands immediately attach to my torso. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you so much." I whisper back as he sits up and kisses from my chest to my lower stomach. Usually, I wouldn't go this slow, but with Colby this feels right. Its his first time and I want it to be- "Hooollllyyy fuck Colbyyyy!" I moan as he takes me into his mouth with no warning. He was flawless at this for someone who's never given a blowjob before. I stopped him so I wouldn't cum and he whimpered in protest. I took his pants and boxers off slowly, then put my fingers to his lips. "Get them wet." I commanded and Colby obliged. I pulled my fingers from his mouth and lined one of them with his entrance. "You ready baby?" I asked softly and he nodded. I pushed in slowly and he wined. I let him adjust until he nodded. I continued pumping my finger then added another one to begin stretching him, once I got to three fingers I pulled out and Colby whimpered in protest. I replaced my fingers with my tounge. "Fuck. BRENNEN!" He moaned arching his back as I let my tounge roam around his entrance. He was writhing in pure ecstacy and I could tell he was getting closer. I stood up and pulled his ass closer to me. "Are you ready?" I asked thanking a large sum of spit from my mouth and lathering my cock with it. "Please daddy." He whines and it turns me on more. I slowly push into him and he arches his back. "Brennneeeeennnnnn!" He moans. I pull out and thrust in again, a bit harder this time and he moans. "What was that?!" He moans. I pull out and push back again knowing exactly what it was. "There?" I ask hitting it again. "Yeeesssss!" He moans and I smirk. "More!" He moans. I pull out and push in slowly a couple times not missing the spot, loving the sight I'm watching. "Fuck baby you're so tight. Just for me huh baby?" I moan. "Yes daddy!" He moans and I keep my slow pace. "Faster, harder!" He moans writhing beneath me. I lean down and wrap his legs around my waist so I can get deeper and start thrusting as hard and as fast as I can. Colby claws my back as I thrust, attacking his neck with my lips every now and then. We're both moaning messes by now. A mixture of our names being screamed by each other. "Oh god fuck Brennen! I'm close!" Colby yells. "Me too baby. Cum for me in 3..." I thrust harder into him, slowing my pace. "2..." I hit deeper hearing him moan loudly. "Now baby!" I moan as we both explode, my seed inside of him and his seed all over our chests. Were both panting, trying to catch out breath as I kiss him passionately. He rolls us over with me still inside of him. "Wait." He says breathless as he starts bouncing. "F-fuck Colby!" I moan, grabbing his dick and stroking it as he rides me. Its not long before we both cum again. I sit up and he gasps. "Brennen pull out." I do as he said and kiss him again. He rests his head on my shoulder. "That was amazing. The best sex I've ever had." Colby smiles. "The only sex you've ever had." I laugh jokingly. He pulls off of me and I look at him confused. "Yeah well for me I can't imagine anything better but if you can th..." I cut him off by putting my lips on his. We kiss for a few moments and I pull away. "That was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life." I smile at him and he blushes. I wasn't telling a lie, it really was. "I've never came twice while having sex." I inform him making him blush even more. I smile. "I love you baby." I whisper, our foreheads touching. "I love you more daddy." He smiles. "Not possible." I laugh. "Very possible." He teases and I smile, shaking my head. "Let's go take a shower." He laughs and I agree. We walk into the bathroom and I flip the light on. "Holy fuck Bren, I did a number in your back." He laughs and I turn around, looking in the mirror. "Well at least I can hide my marks, how are you gonna hide yours?" I laugh and he looks at his neck and chest. "Brennen there are like ten hickies!" He laughs smacking me playfully. "Well you are mine." I smirk stepping into the shower as he follows my lead. "And you're mine." He smiles. We wash each other and get out. We dry ourselves and pull boxers on, laying down. "I'm glad you were my first." Colby yawns, cuddling into me. "Me too baby. Me too." I sigh as I kiss him on the top of the head. We both slept peacefully that night.

--HOLY SHIT GUYS! OVER 1,000 WORDS! I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIKE COMMENT AND SHARE! LOVE AND APPRICIATION TO ALL 💜--