Tomorrow.

Brennen's POV

Colby and I are to be married in the morning. It worrys me to be away from my pregnant soon-to-be husband. Sam has assured me that I will most certainly be the first notified if anything goes wrong. Separating the night before was a wedding tradition that Colby decided to incorporate. I disagreed, but it was important to him so I gave in. I always give in when it comes to him. I smile at my thoughts of Colby. I remember how we were the night before. *SMUTTTTTTTTTTT*

*FLASHBACK*

"Colby?" I ask quietly as the hotel room lamp is turned on, shifting from my laying position to a prone, seated position. Colby is holding his stomach as he stares silently. "What's wrong?" I ask, concerned. "Brennen she kicked." He says amazed. "What? Where?" I ask, my eyes beaming. He takes my hand softly and places it on his stomach pressing slightly. I feel small thuds under his skin. "Oh my." I say breathlessly as tears for I'm my eyes. "Are you crying?" Colby asks softly. "No this room is just dusty." I laugh lightly, blinking the tears from my eyes. "I want you." He says suddenly. This is how hes been for the last month. He wants to fuck me. He gets in his mood and it doesn't matter where we are or what time it is. I swear if he wasn't so damned beautiful and I his lips didn't pout they way they did I would- I break from my dirty thoughts as I hear his voice again. "I want you to take me Bren." He pouted, his bottom lip pushing out. Fuck. That's what I mean, his pink lips make my cock throb. I lean in, my hand moving to his waist as I hover above him. "Do you want me to fuck you senseless?" I coo into his ear, my hand caressing the skin beneath his shirts hem. I feel the goosebumps rise on his soft skin. Knowing I'm the only one who has the power to male him feel this way turns me on more than I can say. He was pure yet so utterly dirty. He takes in a sharp breath as I bite the skin on his neck, just below his ear. "I need you to answer baby." I breathe against his skin, softly pushing my growing lower region against him. I knew it drives him crazy when I do that. "Please daddy." He whines, pulling me closer to him as I smirk against his neck. "Take your shirt off." I purr, he lifts himself a bit and does so, I do the same. I attack his lips with mine again, biting at his swollen lip for the hundredth time. That drives him wild too. "I want this pretty mouth on me." I growl. "But for now your pretty pink hole will have to do." My voice was deeper and more raspy than usual. I always get like this with Colby. He nods slowly, he mumbled in approval. "Mhmmm." Is all he could muster. I take his pants down slowly, almost too slow for both of us. His eyes never detach from mine as I bite his sensitive inner thigh. He probably want me to blow him now. His eyes are in the back of his head as I nip at the skin, I take this as my opportunity, knowing more pleasure will come with the surprise. I shove into him slowly at first, watching the way his back arches. Fuck this is beautiful. I love seeing him writhing under me as I hear him scream my name. I pull out and slam back in equally as hard. I continue at this pace until I hear him tell me otherwise. "Faster please." I can tell he's going to go soon, so was I. I pick up the pace. "Brennen!" He moans as he explodes onto our chests. Seconds later I release inside him, thrusting a few more times as I ride out my euphoria. I slowly pull out and I can hear him whimper at the loss of contact. I move fro. The bed to grab my dirty underwear fro. the floor. After cleaning us both off and pulling on a pair of boxers, I hand Colby a new pair. He pulls them on and lays back on the bed. "I love you." I coo as I lay next to him, wrapping my body around his. "I love you too " he says before pressing a small kiss onto my lips.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I explode onto my own chest as I relive the feeling. My legs shake as the warm white seed spews out of my tip. After a few moments of my coming back to reality I stand and clean myself with the worn boxers I had on and walk into the bathroom to pick. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is sticking to my face from sweat. That must have been hotter than I thought.

So guys this is the last chapter in this book. Book two will begin VERY soon and it will pick up on the wedding. The wedding will be mostly in Colby's POV and the honey moon in Brennen's. Thanks for reading. Check out my other book Bring Me to Life *A Brolby Story* and be on the look out for Thinking of You *Part 2 to ILikeYou Prank* the sequel in this TRILOGY!!

You guys didn't know did ya? Well there the big announcement is. While rewriting book two I've developed an idea for boon three.

I love you guys. Thank you for taking time from your day, allowing me to live my dream of being a "professional" writer. This is kinda professional right? Lol jk. Anyways, I hope you liked book one and book two will be starting soon I promise. My updates will he more frequent as long as I can write as fast as I upload. I always like to have a chapter in my back pocket and save it for a rainy day. Again I love and appreciate you all so much. Please let me know what you think of this book or any of my other projects. Comment and let me know if you want me to have a 'question of the day' in book two or even in Bring me to life, because I would love to connect and chat more with you guys and hear your opinions and ideas. Love ya lots.

~Raven