2. News

When I arrived at our school,
I go first to my locker. once I opened it, I received some notes.

*why did you broke jungkook oppa's heart*

*I hate you now, because you make cry jungkook oppa*

*You should've take care of jungkook oppa*

aishh. Those Fangirls. Hate me? I broke Their Jungkook 'jungkook oppa's heart'? While reading,

Nayeon and mina appeared out of nowhere. "Gosh. You always scared me"

"haha. Come let's go to our class now. We're going to be late!!"  Mina said.

While walking, jungkook's famgirls are talking about me cheat on jungkook.

"Ignore them." Nayeon said.

When we're already near to our classroom, I could hear Fangirls are talking about us again.

Once we enter the classroom,
I've first seen Jungkook. Ugh.

Seeing him destroyed my mood.

My seat is at the back, on my left is the window and the worst of all, the one who is on my right is jungkook. He was about to throw me his notebook but our professor came.

*wahhh. Thanks gawd*

Once the class started, I think no one even listens to her.

Damn. I don't even know what is she Talking about.

I was about to sleep because it was so boring.

"Ms. Park pay attention!" Our professor shouted that caused everyone on the classroom look at me of course accept of jungkook.

"Sorry Ma'm" I said and the teacher is back at her lesson. Am I the only one who is not only listening? Look at everyone. Ughh.

*Riiiiingggggg*

Yes. Finally it's lunch break!
So I'm going to go with my friends!! I know it would be hard. But I would still go there.

FLASHBACK
I met  bts last day. We had a dance battle, rap battle. And they're so amazing omg!

the leader Kim Namjoon or Rap Monster the rapper one, said he want to hang out with us nayeon, mina, and me. Because he is impressed with our personalities and of course we could sing like them.

They have six member. Kim namjoon or RM , jeon jungkook, park jimin, Kim seokjin or Jin, min yoongi or suga, Jung Hoseok or J-hope.

(A/N) don't worry I didn't forgot taehyung!

The fangirls and Fanboys of ours and bts's were happy because we became friends.

While we hang out, I got closer and closer with Jungkook.

And one day he confessed to me. He said that he liked me. And I realized I feel the same too.

So that's how we became a couple.

We are just 15 year old that day at November.

So there are sometimes that we hate each other because it is a kids love. But we consider it NOT JUST a kids love.

So every lunch, I sat beside Jungkook and share each other's food.

END OF FLASHBACK

When I already see Nayeon and Mina I fastly run to them after that, we already ordered our food and get to our table.

I was about to seat beside jungkook but Nayeon & Mina called me and Nayeon patted the empty sit beside her.

The seat I'm seating right now used to be jimin's but Jimin sat beside Jungkook.

"We heard the news that you guys broke up" Rapmon said that looks disappointed.

"Uhm. Yes" I said to them.
And they fake laughed. Why? Why did they fake laugh? Weird.

"We're so disappointed at you yesul" Hoseok said while scratching his neck.

"What do you guys mean?" Mina said.

"Yesul why did you hurt jungkook?" Jin said while looking to me. Me why?

"Whaa-t?" I said.

"Come on Yesul! Just tell us the truth." Hoseok said to me. This is the first time I've seen hoseok shout.

"I-ii-i.." I can't answer.

"Jungkook is the one who cheated at Yesul! So why are you framing her!"  Mina said while standing.

"So, you're the one who is mad?" Rapmon said

"Why don't you believe at Yesul. She can't do anything like that. Why would you guys frame her?" Nayeon said.

"Jungkook is our member before you guys came. And why would we believe yesul" jin said.

This is my first time that I cried infront of them.

After that, people started looking at us.

I wonder why suga is not talking. I think he believes me. Its because he likes me too but jungkook confessed first.

"j-us-t s-top guy-s" I said but no one listens. They still keep talking.

"STOP." I said loudly and they stopped. They've seen me crying.

"Le-t's just go." I said to Nayeon and mina.

Stop crying Park Hye Seul.

You could beat Jungkook.

You're better than him.

"We're sorry Yesul. But we don't trust you." Rapmon said and we didn't mind that.

We just go back on our classroom and wait until the class ends.

"We're sorry About what we did there. But it was for you Yesul. . Let's talk about it later. We would do revenge to jungkook." Nayeon said when we seated.

No a/n