6. Reply

MINA's POV

Hi everyone! I'm Im Min ah. Mina for short, so I'm gonna make a cover from the song Good Day of IU.

while singing, I didn't reached the high note but I heard a Glass break. Like a glass of water. I think it is because of the high note I'm singing...

"Mina!"
"Mina"
"Mina! Yah"
"YAH WAKE UP.

Ugh. What that is just a dream?
"What happened nayeon?"

"Let's go downstairs I think I just heard a glass fell." Nayeon said who looks worried.

"FASTERrrr" she said.

While we go downstairs, Nayeon and I have seen jungkook hugging Yesul. So we ran faster to help her.

"Let go of her!" I said

"Please Jungkook, I- i
C-a-nt breathe" Yesul said while she wants to get out Jungkook's hug but he is too strong.

"Let her go!" Nayeon said.

"Why do you even care?" Jungkook said and then let go of Yesul.

"Because we are her bestfriend." I said. He ignored us because he don't know what to say.

END OF MINA's POV

"I'm sorry Hye Seul. I was wrong. And I totally regret it. Please give me a chance." Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry jungkook. I already gave you a chance last time."
I replied.

"Just leave Jungkook." 
I said and quickly closed the door.

FLASHBACK

While having a lunch, of course I'm with bts, nayeon and Mina.

I've seen Jungkook with another girl and he is even hugging that Girl.
which is the transfer who is extremely beautiful.

Jungkook notices me. the Tzuyu and I had an eye contact.  Da faq. She just ran away.

They're lucky because I'm the only one who've  seen it and not bts.

"W-hat you've seen is wrong Yesul." He said.
I just walked out but he tailed me.

Once I reached the locker I was about to open it but Jungkook suddenly hold my hand and face my back to the locker. He was about to kiss me but I quickly got out of his grip.

"What are you doing Jeon Jungkook?" I said.

"I'm sorry Yesul. Just please give me a chance"
Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry but we're over."
I said. And walked out, but he didn't give up. And back hugged me then I feel his warmth and his heart beating fast.

"Sorry Yesul. Forgive me." He said.

"Fine" i said.

"Aww. Thank you. I love you Yesul." Jungkook said.

"Well, I love you too."

END OF FLASHBACK

"thank you for helping me" I said to them and we hugged each other.

"Ouchh" nayeon said who stepped onto the glass that I braked.

"Oh no." Mina said and I quickly get the medicine kit, we go upstairs, helped nayeon, and she seated at the bed.

"Are you okay?" Mina said while she treats Nayeon's wounds.

When they're done, they just slept. Aww. They're so cute while sleeping.

While they're sleeping, I sneaked to get the laptop and open it. When I opened the laptop, I've seen that I haven't sent the conversation we made. Ughh.

So I sent it and noticed that someone messaged me. And his name is kim taehyung. Whaaaat. He is the owner of the account that we messaged

Hye Seul
I love you.

Hye Seul
Oppa? Do you miss me?

Hye Seul
Make sure to reply, saranghae oppa.

Taehyung
Excuse me?

Taehyung
Why are you calling me oppa? do you know me? And do I know you? Haha.

Hye Seul
Oh my gosh. Asdfghjkl.

Hye Seul.
Sorry. What you think right now is wrong.

Taehyung
Hye Seul. What a lovely name.

Hye Seul
Sorry? What?! Please stop disturbing me. I wanna sleep. Do you want to see me? I would do anything. Just stop disturbing me because I'm so freak'n tired.

Taehyung
Haha. No need.

Taehyung
You don't need to go out.

Taehyung
You know why?

Hye Seul
And why?

Taehyung
It is because I'm everywhere.

Hye Seul
Gosh. Stop please. You're scaring me.

Taehyung
Haha.

Taehyung
Really? You're scared?

Hye Seul
Yes. I am.

Taehyung
I'm serious.

Hye Seul
What do you mean?

Taehyung
I'm not joking. It's real. I'm everywhere.

What did he just say? I'm everywhere? Gosh. I quickly turn off my laptop and lay down.

I cant forget that word asdfghjkl.

No a/n.