Chapter 3

3rd pov

Kougyoku dropped the body into the water. Everyone was in shock as the body splashed into the water, sinking into the deepest depths of the water. Aladdin was so furious that he was dared to say this.

 ¨YOU KILLED HIM WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU MONSTER!!!!¨ Aladdin yelled. He wasnt thinking straight. He used a fire spell that blasted towards Kougyoku. She blocked that attack by using her own hand. Everyone was in shock. There was no way in hell that it was possible for Kougyoku to block such attack with ease. 

¨ I have to eliminate Sinbad ...¨ She said. everyone tensed up raising their weapons for defense in case Kougyoku did anything that would put them in danger.

Kougyoku pov

There is too much darkness. Im scared... All I remember is that I took that necklace. Everything went black after that. Wait that necklace! I got up, trying to run but something hit my face. 

¨What is this...?¨ I tapped it and it felt like glass. I realized something. 'Maybe I can break it' I thought. Raising my fist back, I hit the glass as hard as I can. It wasn't enough to shatter it but I noticed a crack in the glass... I closed my eyes then I was in front of everyone. They had there weapons raised up, defending themselves.

"Wait whats happening?" Kougyoku questioned. Everyone that I knew and loved looked at me like I was against them.

"You killed him how dare you monster!!" Aladdin yelled.  That shattered me when he said that. My best friend said that. I knew very well and someone trusted had called me a monster so many years ago...

'You are a monster!'

'Why did I give birth to you?'

'You should just go and die!'

Tears streamed down my face. Power was rising high and they could feel the power rising in me. 

"Why am I always called a monster?! Why was I even born!?.... " the amount of black rukh had multiplied the amount that was already around me. I put everyone in a water of bubble that had no air suffocating them.

"If you think that I'm a monster then so be it!" I yelled. Everyone was losing air fast. 

3rd pov

Lighting struck the sky, hitting Kougyoku into the water. The water bubble popped letting everyone take a breath of fresh air.

"What is happening here?" A familiar voice rung out.

??? pov

So he is here... Well good luck miracle child. Her power is unstoppable like a monster. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" I laughed sitting on a throne, black rukh around me.

Thank you for waiting for the new chapter finally got the laptop so I could update more see you next time.