chapter 4

"What is going on here?" everyone turned Kouen glared at him. 'sinbad' he thought. Sinbad was up in the air with his djinn equip on with the rest of the seven sea alliance. "Where is the medium?" He questioned.  All of us got nervous by that. "S-she killed it. Or him in fact..." kouha said in the nervous hitting him in the stomach. "Wh-" Yam was interrupted when a giant blast of water came up. "Sinbad." kougyoku said. "Sinbad you have to move now!" aliddian shouted. But it was late. 

kougyoku came behind him almost hitting him but of course he dodged the attack. "What are you doing!" Sinbad shouted. Kougyoku didn't respond. she launched water bullets at him but was stopped by yam. "Stop this now!'' yam shouted. "tsk" kougyoku started chanting a forbidden spell . "Oh mighty dragons of the sea I call for you to help me defeat mortals that define you. Stopping at nothing kill them." The ground started to shake, the water was rising then started to form shape of a dragon. The soldiers started to panic. "don't panic soldiers. drakon shouted starting to get nervous from the power.

3 dragons appeared floating by Kougyoku waiting for a command from her. "Kill them." she replied. The dragons obeyed starting doing water attacks to the soldiers below. "aaaahhhh!!" screams were hold below the ground. Everyone had to fight. "Now Sinbad DIE!!" kougyoku shouted. 

real kougyoku pov;

Why did everyone think that I'm a monster why... why should I be here nobody will love me. 

water started to make a ball around her trapping her in a bubble ice started to form around the bubble making it hard to see her. Inside she feels trap and unmoveable just stuck in time nothing around her moved or made a sound.

3rd pov;

kougyoku raised her sword ready to attack. She speed towards Sinbad. Sinbad blocked her sword with his. This feeling felt like the battle they did before when they fought first time. But this time she was stronger then before so Sinbad has to be on guard. 'I won't lose again!' kougyoku thought. Sinbad brought lighting down from the sky striking her. she feel to the water but rising up with a tornado with her going towards Sinbad but he moved out of the way as the water tornado went past him. she used this discretion to attack but the time getting a hit on his arm cutting deeply but not close to the bone from the armor on his arm. "aaaahhh!" Sinbad screamed from the hit. the blood dripped down his arm and to the water mixing to the water.

Morgina pov (yay its her time to shine)

I came up to the battle grounds and I only saw destruction everywhere. I was worried mostly for alibbia. 'Where is he.' I thought getting worried. I saw dragons attacking I had to help so I my chains took shape of wings with flame around them. I flew to one of the dragons and kicked it. Some of the water disppared but came back with no damange at all. 'its botenough to defeat I need more power. "MORGIANA!!" someone yelled that voice I know to well. I turned around to see alibiba. "What are you doing its dangerous." "I know but I want to fight along with everyone even it kills me."

he looked at me then said "Alright just please just be careful okay." he sighed. "alright." I replied. "lets defeat this dragon together." he smiles with me smiling back. "right." we tuned to the dragons."AAHHHhhh!!!" attacking the dragons.

Alibbia pov;

I hope she is going to be okay besides i don't want to lose her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww that is adorable ship moment. I had to peeps alright lets see you next chapter bye guys.