''Hi''

The next day Isabell wears her favorite hoodie from Tommy Hilifger and a pair of basic jeans. No one wakes her up, when she wakes up she has 45 minutes to get  to school. When she's done with her makeup she goes into the kitchen. Neither her mom or her dad is home. They're probably at work, she think's. Isabell have barely slept all night because she can't stop thinking about why her parents are so silent... Isabell grabs her salad that she made the night before and fills up her bottle with water. She grabs an apple with her, throws the backpack over her shoulders and walks out the door. As soon as she arrives the school her friends run to her and she smiles. They go to their lockers, Isabell pulls out her books and suddenly feel a hand grab her arm and turn her around. She stares straight into Cole Davis's brown eyes, he touches his short hair. She looks confused at him. He says: Hi. Sorry i didn't mean to scare you, hahah. I'm Cole, you're Isabell right? She stares at him with her mouth half open before she says: uhh... yeah i am! Okay, see ya! Cole says. Isabell think's about the moment all day. When she comes home her parents are standing in the kitchen with their arms crossed over their chests. ''We have something to tell you... ''Her father says. Isabell feels scared, she looks at them before she suddenly yell: Don't you guys just stand there! Tell me what's wrong! Her mother takes a step forward and says.... Me and your father... we have decided to divorce from each other. Isabell can't believe what she hears. She runs out of the house and sits down on the empty basketball court and let's out the tears that have been hiding for a long time.