First day of school (part 2)

Isabell walk's into the school, she look's around  for her bestfriends: Aya and Tobias. She see's them in the hallway and they run against each other and give each other a huge group hug. Ahhh it's so amazing to finally see you guys again! Says Aya. Yeah i know right? Isabell answers. They walk into the classroom and sit down. They all sit in the back of the classroom. The other student's come in... one after one. Then the most handsome guy Isabell probably have ever seen walk's in. Tommy Hilfiger hoodie, ripped jeans and beautiful dark hair. Isabell can't help herself but staring. He look's around for a place to sit.. there are 3 seats left. He walk's against her and sits down on the seat beside her. Isabell's heartbeat raises and she don't know what to do. Isabell one of the thoughest girls, just like that feels really insecure. The teacher says: welcome to math class! she write tasks they have to do on the blackboard. Isabell find her books, but she... she just can't focus on math right now. Isabell doodles in her book the whole class. Class after class goes and everything Isabell can think about is that guy next to her... and he didn't even look at her once.