Trainee #1

You were told to go to the saloon and change your hair colour. I tell the driver that i need to change first so he drive me to the dorm.. i changed into this:

 i changed into this:

Your hair:

You got on the van and told the driver to go to the saloon

You got on the van and told the driver to go to the saloon.After a few minute, we arrive at the saloon. I get inside and tell what manager told me to..

After past 4 hours.....

This is your hair:

You actually does not believe that you're beautiful

You actually does not believe that you're beautiful.. (Lol) "Nice!Fighting for your debut!" He said. "Thank you!" You showed him your bunny smile.You waited for the driver to come.. suddenly,your manager called you. "Yeobeoseyo?" You answered.

"Young-ssi..can you come to the studio after you done?We need to do your group debut song.." he said. "Of course! I'll go" you said. "Ouh! And Min also here so you don't have to tell the other.." he added. "Ah..nae" you hung up. The driver arrive and you got on the van and told him that i need to go to the studio and he drive you there.

After a while, you arrived to the studio. You thanks the driver and go into the building. You get in the studio. "Young-ssi..we have problem.. we don't know how to combined this toned and other toned" chaemin said in disapointment. "Sokay,i'll fix it.." you go and fix it.

"Woah.. that so fast.." the manager said. "Its sounds good! I like it!"

You: Yuju
Min:Eunha
Sowon: Sowon
Eunbin:Sinb
Yerim:Umji
Seowoo:Yerin

God.. to long!! 😂😂😂